2 year BSc with QTS

Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

leeh36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2 year BSc with QTS

I have been advised that my quals should be ok to teach in Aus but just thought that a second opinion would be good.
3 year BSc in applied sports science.
2 year shortened BSc in education (Maths with science) with QTS.
4 years experience in a secondary school teaching maths, general science and sports science.
Looking at WA via sponsorship.

Lee
Old Feb 21st 2008, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2 year BSc with QTS

Originally Posted by leeh36
I have been advised that my quals should be ok to teach in Aus but just thought that a second opinion would be good.
3 year BSc in applied sports science.
2 year shortened BSc in education (Maths with science) with QTS.
4 years experience in a secondary school teaching maths, general science and sports science.
Looking at WA via sponsorship.

Lee
Should be fine, normal requirement is 4 year tertiary education.

You just need to check how many days of teaching practice you did in your 2 year BSc- I belive you have to have done at least 95 days supervised teacing practice on your course.