Go Back   British Expats / General / Take it Outside!

View Poll Results: Who's the ugliest royal?
Anne 18 66.67%
Liz 1 3.70%
Fergie (OK, strictly an ex-royal, but still fair game) 3 11.11%
Zara 0 0%
Margaret 1 3.70%
Diana (dead ex-royals count too) 1 3.70%
Edwards missus (so insignificant I can't even remember her name) 0 0%
They're all fantastic and you, Mr. Chopper are a evil bastard 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Oct 5th 2005, 6:42 pm   #31
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the ugliest Royal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper-Chris
Right, here it is then, who is the ugliest royal?
Is there a reason Charlie isn't up there? I think all of them are blooming ugly devils...all the immediate family...the Queen that ass of a husband and all their off spring ...ugly as pig shit

William is gorgeous thank goodness he takes after his mum...wouldn't mind playing princess for a day with him

considering the choices you left me with it has to be Anne...poor dear
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 5th 2005, 6:49 pm   #32

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
Is there a reason Charlie isn't up there? I think all of them are blooming ugly devils...all the immediate family...the Queen that ass of a husband and all their off spring ...ugly as pig shit

William is gorgeous thank goodness he takes after his mum...wouldn't mind playing princess for a day with him

considering the choices you left me with it has to be Anne...poor dear

Chuck is in the "ugly male royal" thread.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 6:51 pm   #33
@matthewb76
Premium Member

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thank goodness he takes after his mum
I don't think William is a media whore at all
Old Oct 5th 2005, 6:57 pm   #34

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manc

You are awful!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:04 pm   #35
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh right , spilling the beans wasn't proper.. Diana didn't have to be a media whore they loved her and so did the public...poor Charlie was in her shadow, ears an' all

...and when are they going to strip him of the right to be king..for marrying Camilla?? :
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:11 pm   #36
@matthewb76
Premium Member

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh right , spilling the beans wasn't proper.. Diana didn't have to be a media whore they loved her and so did the public...poor Charlie was in her shadow, ears an' all

...and when are they going to strip him of the right to be king..for marrying Camilla?? :
I'd rather they stripped him of the right to be king because monarchy is an outdated bollocks of a way to select a head of state by birthright.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:36 pm   #37
Back Again

Quote:
I'd rather they stripped him of the right to be king because monarchy is an outdated bollocks of a way to select a head of state by birthright.
ah but it's quaint isn't it and it brings in all the tourists ....off with their heads I say that'll bring in some sightseers , 'cept for William of course...
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:39 pm   #38
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ah but it's quaint isn't it and it brings in all the tourists ....off with their heads I say that'll bring in some sightseers , 'cept for William of course...
People come to London to visit the palace, not the queen. We could get rid of the monarchy and still bring in the tourists
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:54 pm   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper-Chris
Right, here it is then, who is the ugliest royal?
Actually, the more I think about it, it's got to be fatbrit. He's a royal pain in my arse!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:28 pm   #40
@matthewb76
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
People come to London to visit the palace, not the queen. We could get rid of the monarchy and still bring in the tourists
seconded Dave.

people didn't stop going to Paris when they became a republic.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:29 pm   #41
BE Enthusiast

pancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seconded Dave.

people didn't stop going to Paris when they became a republic.
the aristocracy did .
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:30 pm   #42
@matthewb76
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancho villa
the aristocracy did .
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:49 pm   #43
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancho villa
which I should imagine is a fair description of your love life to date ..
Whatever you nonce case!!
Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / General / Take it Outside!