Go Back   British Expats / General / Take it Outside!

Old Nov 14th 2017, 7:30 pm   #11236
Leslie Female
WTF?
Premium Member

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Watching Jeff Sessions hem and haw and twist himself into knots, all I can say is that it's a good thing he went into politics because he is the shittiest lawyer I've seen. He couldn't lawyer his way out of a wet paper bag.

I feel sorry for his wife. The thought bubble over her head reads, "We had such a wonderful life before Trump." But Sessions brought this all onto himself. He ran to Trump like a lover, a moth to a flame.

Last edited by Leslie; Nov 14th 2017 at 7:33 pm.
Leslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th 2017, 7:38 pm   #11237
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
You are certainly hip with current internet trends, and ...

PLEASE PAY $99.99 TO UNLOCK THE REST OF THIS COMMENT.

Brought to you by EA Forum Post. It's In The Game Post.
This is a reference to having to pay EA to virtually fill up your car in a video game, correct?

I'm not very down with all the latest stuff. Reddit is not what it was
now that it's been taken over by liberals and special interests.
But I do still check out
reddit.com/r/showerthoughts
reddit.com/r/conspiracy
reddit.com/r/antiMLM
reddit.com/r/parenting
reddit.com/r/childfree
reddit.com/r/progun
reddit.com/r/kenm
Octang Frye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th 2017, 7:43 pm   #11238
Bash the fash

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octang Frye View Post
This is a reference to having to pay EA to virtually fill up your car in a video game, correct?
Microtransactions in general, yes.

I still play GTA:San Andreas though, so it's not a problem I have encountered just yet. I still think the very idea of MTX is a ****ing cancer though.

Quote:
I'm not very down with all the latest stuff. Reddit is not what it was
now that it's been taken over by liberals and special interests.
But I do still check out
reddit.com/r/showerthoughts
reddit.com/r/conspiracy
reddit.com/r/antiMLM
reddit.com/r/parenting
reddit.com/r/childfree
reddit.com/r/progun
reddit.com/r/kenm
Parenting and childfree? That's a bold move, Cotton.

Also, the people in r/conspiracy make KemM look like a ****ing classical scholar.

Listen to my music on YouTube or add me on facebook
SultanOfSwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th 2017, 7:48 pm   #11239
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

I did Vice City and I played it so much that I found when I went to bed, I will still see the graphics in my head.
Specifically the limo mission with the bomb, and the remote controlled demolition helicopter in the building site. Very difficult.

We're currently playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag on the Xbox 360 because that's how we roll.

And if you know how to sift the wheat from the chaff on /r/conspiracy, it's a lot of fun and you learn a lot.
It's a nice complement to reading stratfor.
Old Nov 14th 2017, 7:49 pm   #11240
Leslie Female
WTF?
Premium Member

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Would you two please get a room? I'm sure reddit has one ready just for you.
Old Nov 14th 2017, 7:51 pm   #11241
Bash the fash

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did Vice City and I played it so much that I found when I went to bed, I will still see the graphics in my head.
Specifically the limo mission with the bomb, and the remote controlled demolition helicopter in the building site. Very difficult.
Yes, same here. I found that helicopter mission so much easier after coming back to VC after having done the flight school in SA.

Right now I'm doing (yet another) round of Champ Man 00/01 because it is the best version. I've won the league 3 out of 4 seasons so far and I have dreams about my squad depth charts

Quote:
We're currently playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag on the Xbox 360 because that's how we roll.
I have moved up to a PS3 now for the 'most current' gaming system because I'm a very patient gamer. So it's GTAV, FIFA17 and Gran Turismo 6 for me now.

I plan on building a shit hot PC in the next short while though, at which point all bets are off and I'll still be playing 15 year old football games.

Old Nov 14th 2017, 7:52 pm   #11242
Bash the fash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Would you two please get a room? I'm sure reddit has one ready just for you.
Sorry, got too easily sidetracked. Damn.

Old Nov 14th 2017, 7:54 pm   #11243
Peace onion

Quote:
Sorry, got too easily sidetracked. Damn.
We're all sidetracked on this blessed day!
Old Nov 14th 2017, 7:59 pm   #11244
Bash the fash

Quote:
We're all sidetracked on this blessed day!
I feel like we've come full circle now.

Old Nov 14th 2017, 8:50 pm   #11245
BE Forum Addict

yellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Something that you must understand, because it is incumbent on decent men to help fix this situation, is that it is not most men. What it is, is a small amount of men who repeatedly offend --- hundreds and even thousands of times.

How can you help? Raise your son as somebody who looks out for his female friends rather than preys on them. If he sees a girl at a party who has had too much to drink, rather than rape her, perhaps he could cover her with his coat and make sure nobody bothers her?
what ordinary, decent men could also do are small things to change the culture. Like not joining in “locker room talk”. Challenging it if they feel up to it. Stopping their mates if they see them making women uncomfortable and crossing the line from flirting to creepy and harassing. A simple “Mate, not cool” is a good start.
yellowroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th 2017, 1:02 am   #11246
Unedicated dropout

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel like we've come full circle now.
Did you steal that line from Louis CK?
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” Hunter S Thompson
zzrmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th 2017, 11:08 am   #11247
Ingles Male
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Obvious answer is obvious.

In the United States, a district attorney (DA) represents the state government in the prosecution of criminal offenses, and is the chief law enforcement officer and top prosecutor of that state's jurisdiction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_attorney
This was his attitude over "Rape Victims Protection"
No more to be said

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-victims-judge

Read this , it really starts to get nasty @ "This is moral sickness"
"effing hell"

Defending sexual assault is never worth it. Really. - Chicago Tribune

Last edited by Ingles; Nov 15th 2017 at 11:21 am.
Ingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th 2017, 11:34 am   #11248
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

anotherlimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th 2017, 11:51 am   #11249
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Trump's denial that guns are the problem just beggars belief. These are figures for 2017 (and we're only 87% of the way through the year):

Total Number of Incidents: 53,856
Number of Deaths: 13,573
Number of Children (0-11yrs) killed or injured: 647
Number of Teens (12-17yrs) killed or injured: 2,858
Number of Mass Shootings: 317

Coincidentally, it was the 317th day of the year yesterday...

I genuinely have difficulty getting my head around those figures.

Gun Violence Archive
Old Nov 15th 2017, 12:00 pm   #11250
Nutek Male
Premium Member

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
Trump's denial that guns are the problem just beggars belief. These are figures for 2017 (and we're only 87% of the way through the year):

Total Number of Incidents: 53,856
Number of Deaths: 13,573
Number of Children (0-11yrs) killed or injured: 647
Number of Teens (12-17yrs) killed or injured: 2,858
Number of Mass Shootings: 317

Coincidentally, it was the 317th day of the year yesterday...

I genuinely have difficulty getting my head around those figures.

Gun Violence Archive
Nutek is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / General / Take it Outside!