Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Who is on the Costa Blanca 1. week September?

Who is on the Costa Blanca 1. week September?

Old Aug 26th 2015, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

Ruth exMunich is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Who is on the Costa Blanca 1. week September?

Dear All,
finally I have a date when I will be on the Costa Blanca.
I was wondering if any of you are in the area during the first week in September (so next week already). I will be looking at towns on the coastline between Alicante and Denia and also viewing a few properties.
Any of you time for a coffee (or something stronger, bill's on me!) and for a chat about living in Spain?
Replies are very welcome!
Ruth
Old Aug 26th 2015, 5:55 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is on the Costa Blanca 1. week September?

What a shame, I'm too far inland.

I too lived in Munich (Zorneding and Vaterstetten actually) for 6 years many moons ago and it would have been able to share stories both ways.

Having said that, please feel free to ask questions of us all via this forum.
Old Aug 27th 2015, 8:09 am
Just Joined

Hi snikpoh,
how interesting! What did you think about Munich and the people there?
For this trip I'm only there for a week and need to check out possible areas to move to on the coast. I'm also viewing some houses.
Next time I hope to come for a longer period and it would be great to stay in touch, maybe get together at a later date.
Ruth
Old Aug 27th 2015, 11:01 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruth exMunich
Hi snikpoh,
how interesting! What did you think about Munich and the people there?
For this trip I'm only there for a week and need to check out possible areas to move to on the coast. I'm also viewing some houses.
Next time I hope to come for a longer period and it would be great to stay in touch, maybe get together at a later date.
Ruth
I absolutely loved it! Night life was great. Stayed with a German family who were wonderful. Even had a German girlfriend .... nuff said.
Old Aug 27th 2015, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

Denia - I live there & have looked at lots of houses over the years, if you need any advice just pm me on here. Happy to help, around most days
Old Aug 27th 2015, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by poolboy
Denia - I live there & have looked at lots of houses over the years, if you need any advice just pm me on here. Happy to help, around most days

Hi Poolboy,

You live in Denia? What is your opinion about it? Too little going on, too loud? It must be just right if you live there.
I am, in fact, looking at several houses in Denia, on the 1st and 2nd. If you have time, it would be great to meet up. If not, maybe by phone after I've seen a little bit of the town. I have to see if there is a phone in the hotel, otherwise by mobile phone.
regards
Ruth
Old Aug 27th 2015, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

Hi ok best message me I ll have a look at them

Last edited by poolboy; Aug 27th 2015 at 4:13 pm.