Reload this Page >

Where to buy Tenerife?

Where to buy Tenerife?

Old Jan 17th 2017, 12:37 am
Just Joined

Midlander23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to buy Tenerife?

Hi Everyone!

I signed up to British Expats as several of my family member's in their 50's and 60's are looking to buy a place in Tenerife in the coming months. We will be visiting the area in February and wanted to gage which areas people would recommend looking at.

In general we have between £150,000-£175000 to spend and would ideally want a 3 bedroom place. Other requirements being not too far from the Airport on the south of the island and not in the center of large area but also not out in the sticks!

Is there also any specific estate agents people would recommend using as there just seems to be so many in the area and from a outside view seems hard to know who to trust.

Thanks
Old Jan 17th 2017, 6:12 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to buy Tenerife?

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jan 17th 2017, 12:39 pm
Herreño

Boseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond repute

First you should rent, that way you can get a good feel for your chosen destination.

My first choice is 200 miles away from where I now live.

I cannot advise you on the island of Tenerife, I can see it from my garden, but that is about it, however if you search on Janet Anscome, Tenerife Forum or Chalkcat, you will find a wealth of information.
Old Jan 18th 2017, 10:57 am
Just Joined

Sugarpuff is an unknown quantity at this point

We are also intending to move to Tenerife next year. It's mostly dependent on schools for us, but unsure about whether to go North or South.