Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What has happened to the weather??

What has happened to the weather??

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:10 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has happened to the weather??

It's raining again........
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:17 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikelincs
It's raining again........
Ah revenge is sweet lol. Not a cloud in the sky here, think the shorts will have to go on today
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:33 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

no rain here..but the heating's on again
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 8:19 am
Just Joined

sarahandjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Well I am in Yorkshire UK and it is overcast, cold and windy!!!!! Looks like summer is over!

You lucky lot in Spain will soon have your months of sunshine.

Can't wait to join you all within the next year.

Have a good day.

Sarah
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

...Come on then...what is it.... pink PVC hot pants and slip on's or yellow sowester and wellies, just packing my bag for Tuesday's flight to Malager and as half of the case is taken up with medication I have to know what clothes I need......
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
...Come on then...what is it.... pink PVC hot pants and slip on's or yellow sowester and wellies, just packing my bag for Tuesday's flight to Malager and as half of the case is taken up with medication I have to know what clothes I need......
pink pvc hotpants with the see thru plastic mac and umbrella hat like Dick Emery used to wear should do you, and as they all roll up your sorted for space
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Bring the sowester and wellies, it is STILL RAINING here, watching the London Marathon on TV, all in shorts and T shirts, sun shinning Just checked forecast, and some sun for next three days, and more rain possible for Thursday, fingers crossed it will blow away and sun will be out all week
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:04 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Still hot and sunny on the south coast of England Hopefully the good weather will last until we leave for Spain on the 10th May By then it should also be hot and sunny in Spain
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
pink pvc hotpants with the see thru plastic mac and umbrella hat like Dick Emery used to wear should do you, and as they all roll up your sorted for space
your my kinda buddy..practical but fashionable.....
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Bring the sowester and wellies, it is STILL RAINING here, watching the London Marathon on TV, all in shorts and T shirts, sun shinning Just checked forecast, and some sun for next three days, and more rain possible for Thursday, fingers crossed it will blow away and sun will be out all week
Mornin mrsjdr..it's hot and sunny here I am just wearing factor 25 at the moment!!!..why am I building a house in the sun ??? please arrange for it to be sorted by Tuesday PM..Muchos Gracias.....
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lionda
Still hot and sunny on the south coast of England Hopefully the good weather will last until we leave for Spain on the 10th May By then it should also be hot and sunny in Spain

Well Lionda if I don't get favorable feedback from mrsjdr about sorting the weather for me, I may have to stay with you for ten days instead seeing as you are having all the good weather........won't that be nice ....
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:19 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Well Lionda if I don't get favorable feedback from mrsjdr about sorting the weather for me, I may have to stay with you for ten days instead seeing as you are having all the good weather........won't that be nice ....
If you can find a place to sleep amongst all the boxes you will be welcome My daughter has worked with the elderly as an auxiliary nurse so she will be on hand should you need any help
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lionda
If you can find a place to sleep amongst all the boxes you will be welcome My daughter has worked with the elderly as an auxiliary nurse so she will be on hand should you need any help
How veeery Dare you..what are you suggesting...Me sleep amongst boxes Huh..!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Mornin mrsjdr..it's hot and sunny here I am just wearing factor 25 at the moment!!!..why am I building a house in the sun ??? please arrange for it to be sorted by Tuesday PM..Muchos Gracias.....
Will do my best bigbudda
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

your my kinda buddy..practical but fashionable.....
Budda and his buddy, has a sort of American TV show ring to it

Mornin mrsjdr..it's hot and sunny here I am just wearing factor 25 at the moment!!!..
Well that will teach you for packing all your clothes in the case

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.