Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What has happened to the weather??

What has happened to the weather??

Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Question What has happened to the weather??

Just returned from London and it was scorching hot about 25 degrees - seems like UK have our weather and we have theirs maybe??
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all
Default Re: What has happened to the weather??

I (very sadly) have several places in Spain and London on my google page showing the weather and it looks like London is going to stay higher than anywhere in spain for the next 3 days.
Only problem is we are going to really notice it when it goes back down to 14 next week.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:54 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunnydee
I (very sadly) have several places in Spain and London on my google page showing the weather and it looks like London is going to stay higher than anywhere in spain for the next 3 days.
Only problem is we are going to really notice it when it goes back down to 14 next week.
Well we can let the UK have a few days bewtter than over here can't we. We're very generous like that as we know that ours will get better, but the Uk is likely to have peaked and it's all downhill from now, UK, SUMMER WILL BE OVER NEXT WEEK.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:14 am
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Well we can let the UK have a few days bewtter than over here can't we. We're very generous like that as we know that ours will get better, but the Uk is likely to have peaked and it's all downhill from now, UK, SUMMER WILL BE OVER NEXT WEEK.
Thats what Im thinking, you see people donning their shorts, lilywhite legs an' all, at the first sign of light over here, its hilarious. The beaches are packed even in a chilly wind, you see some people actually shivering but they still lie there Good old British stalwarts.

Old Apr 14th 2007, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

IntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Keri2323
... shorts, lilywhite legs an' all...
Just to prove we aren't all pasties, I've just taken a photo whilst laid here in the hammock in glorious sunshine (feels like 26C - indoors says 20C) !
Attached Thumbnails What has happened to the weather??-dsc00001.jpg  
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by IntuitiveNipple
Just to prove we aren't all pasties, I've just taken a photo whilst laid here in the hammock in glorious sunshine (feels like 26C - indoors says 20C) !
Its 25 degrees here in sheff, the pinkies are out in force seeing how many beers they can down before winter comes back.. England is as lovely as anywhere when the suns out just we all know today could be the last we see of it for a month!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:52 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

what it is...........there are so many of us brits here now..............someone decided we might miss our weather
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:52 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

What can I say except "THE BLOODY WEATHER IS CRAP AGAIN" :curse: :curse: We get a few nice days and think this is it summers on its way, and what happens? IT BLOODY RAINS ALL DAY!!!!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 2:02 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Amusingly i was looking at BBC weather for Malaga, and its rain black clouds etc until Monday when its got a bright sunshine and 21C yaaay. Thats gotta be a good omen.

Then i checked it again toady and that bright sunshine has changed to a black cloud.. GRRRRRRRR!

Its got a bit rubbish again in the UK as well. Grey skies and not particularly warm so dont worry about it.

I know i will see sun when i get to spain
Old Apr 20th 2007, 2:04 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sam parky
What can I say except "THE BLOODY WEATHER IS CRAP AGAIN" :curse: :curse: We get a few nice days and think this is it summers on its way, and what happens? IT BLOODY RAINS ALL DAY!!!!

Snap, snap and snap, actually really not raining that much but it might as well be it's really grey, windy, cold where am I. This time last year it was OK my daughter was here and I remember sun bathing on the beach with her. Still can't complain to much was sat down by the sea front last night until 9.30pm no cardie on and needed the sunglass's until the sun went down....bliss
Old Apr 20th 2007, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by onlineamiga

I know i will see sun when i get to spain

Don't bank on that, Andrew my goose bumps have goose bumps at the moment
Old Apr 20th 2007, 2:29 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

gorgegous weather here on the CB south, bright hot sun all day, have just returned from the beach.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 2:31 pm

gorgegous weather here on the CB south, bright hot sun all day, have just returned from the beach.
&&%&()()*(&^&*_()*&^ to you as well
Old Apr 20th 2007, 2:32 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok ok dont rub it in!!!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky

When I read this earlier Sam, I thought "ugh??" because it was sunny here (although not as warm as the past few days)

However...............not that long ago, the sky started turning a nasty shade of grey and now we're having thunder, lightning and plenty of rain

You didn't have to share it, and send it this way, you know!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.