DRUGS

Old Feb 4th 2013, 6:53 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute
Default DRUGS

Hello, my name is DRUGS – I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that’s just the start. I’m more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if you need me, remember I’m easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me you’ll see, but if you do, you may NEVER break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I’ll own your soul. When I possess you, you’ll steal and you’ll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you’ll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you’ll feel in your arms. You’ll lie to your mother; you’ll steal from you dad, when you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you’ll forget your morals and how you were raised, I’ll be your conscience, I’ll teach you my ways. I take kids from their parents and parents from their kids; I turn people from god and separate friends. I’ll take everything from you, your looks and your pride; I’ll be with always, right by your side. You’ll give up everything, your family, your home, your friends, your money……. than you’ll be alone. I’ll take and take till you have nothing more to give. When I’m finished with you you’ll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is not game, if given the chance, I’ll drive you insane. I’ll ravish your body; I’ll control your mind; I’ll own you completely, your soul will be mine. The nightmares I’ll give you while lying in bed, the voices you’ll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you’ll see, I want you to know , these are all gifts from me. But then it’s too late, and you’ll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You’ll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen, many times you were told, but you challenged my power and you chose to be bold. You could have said no and just walked away, if you could live that day over, now what would you say, I’ll be your master; you will be my slave, I’ll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me what will you do? Will you try me or not? It’s all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, I’ll take you to hell!
Old Feb 4th 2013, 7:57 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DRUGS

To what drugs are you referring?
Old Feb 6th 2013, 6:49 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

this isn't new, it goes back well over 5 years or more, various versions abound with "my name is ........" with the name of a drug inserted

`
Old Feb 6th 2013, 7:08 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Domino
this isn't new, it goes back well over 5 years or more, various versions abound with "my name is ........" with the name of a drug inserted

`
I wonder if 'alcohol' or 'nicotine' has ever been inserted...
Old Feb 6th 2013, 7:15 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
I wonder if 'alcohol' or 'nicotine' has ever been inserted...
or "love" ......

Old Feb 9th 2013, 1:48 am
Just Joined

TiffinTime has a spectacular aura aboutTiffinTime has a spectacular aura aboutTiffinTime has a spectacular aura about

What a very bizarre thread heading! If the OP has partaken of drugs themselves, then at the age of 73 they seem to have survived alright, even if they then describe themself as a "nutcase".

To be fair, though, it does sound rather accurate. What drugs are you objecting to? Alcohol would seem to me to be the most pernicious and destructive and visible in Spain. Marihuana for personal consumption whilst not legal is tolerated, much as it is in the Netherlands and Portugal, and I've yet to see people stoned off their heads in any of those countries, roaming around and causing trouble.

People off their heads on booze is a fairly frequent sight, amongst the Spanish but infinitely more so amongst tourists who, frankly, are not accustomed to the higher proof of most spirits and even beer, or the cheap prices.

So, what is the drug you object to?
Old Feb 9th 2013, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiffinTime
What a very bizarre thread heading! If the OP has partaken of drugs themselves, then at the age of 73 they seem to have survived alright, even if they then describe themself as a "nutcase".

To be fair, though, it does sound rather accurate. What drugs are you objecting to? Alcohol would seem to me to be the most pernicious and destructive and visible in Spain. Marihuana for personal consumption whilst not legal is tolerated, much as it is in the Netherlands and Portugal, and I've yet to see people stoned off their heads in any of those countries, roaming around and causing trouble.

People off their heads on booze is a fairly frequent sight, amongst the Spanish but infinitely more so amongst tourists who, frankly, are not accustomed to the higher proof of most spirits and even beer, or the cheap prices.

Not sure you'll get a reply TT, the OP likes to cut-and-paste these things, but rarely comes back to comment.

Crack and heroin are the biggest problem in Spain these days, not alcohol. With youth employment at above 60% for many the only way of earning money is by being part of the supply chain. The number of addicts is rocketing, and so is violent crime. This is happening even in rural areas, an old man was stabbed recently near here for a handful of euros.

I feel desperately sorry for the families. They feel like they have failed their children, but how can you keep tabs on a 20-year-old man with no chance of getting a job, who is addicted to a substance that turns him into a violent thug? The police only go after the dealers, not the users, and there is virtually no rehab support.
Old Feb 9th 2013, 1:40 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiffinTime

I object to all drugs that cause harm to people. Come over here and see what it does.. You will see at least one junkie a day here..
Old Feb 9th 2013, 1:44 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Originally Posted by Pocaloca
Not sure you'll get a reply TT, the OP likes to cut-and-paste these things, but rarely comes back to comment.
Were have i not came back to answer a good question.. im on the joke thread everyday if you want me..
Old Feb 9th 2013, 6:38 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pocaloca

Crack and heroin are the biggest problem in Spain these days, not alcohol. With youth employment at above 60% for many the only way of earning money is by being part of the supply chain. The number of addicts is rocketing, and so is violent crime. This is happening even in rural areas, an old man was stabbed recently near here for a handful of euros.

I feel desperately sorry for the families. They feel like they have failed their children, but how can you keep tabs on a 20-year-old man with no chance of getting a job, who is addicted to a substance that turns him into a violent thug? The police only go after the dealers, not the users, and there is virtually no rehab support.
Agree.
My own area has always been very peaceful and civilised, but just recently there have been some worrying signs and locals seem fearful of worse to come.
Old Feb 9th 2013, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

TiffinTime has a spectacular aura aboutTiffinTime has a spectacular aura aboutTiffinTime has a spectacular aura about

That sounds very grim. I guess I've been lucky not to have seen much of this in the area of Spain I'm in, mind you, I'm up a very steep hill so maybe that is a deterrent. I mostly see Brits behaving badly, which I'm pretty used to, both where I live in the UK and in Spain.
Old Feb 9th 2013, 8:59 pm
FreeThinker

Drug use is commonplace around here - marijuana for the Brits and cocaine for the Spanish. It doesn't seem to cause many problems but then I'm not that close to either group so I might not see it. Alcohol causes a few problems to Spanish and British in about equal measure.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by jimenato
Drug use is commonplace around here - marijuana for the Brits and cocaine for the Spanish. It doesn't seem to cause many problems but then I'm not that close to either group so I might not see it. Alcohol causes a few problems to Spanish and British in about equal measure.
is that because they are having "equal measure"