Train to SAX

Old Sep 13th 2012, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default Train to SAX

Is it possible to catch a train to Sax????? From Alicante train terminal
If so, is it the MADRID TRAIN??????
I have looked but cant work it out
Old Sep 14th 2012, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Train to SAX

No I could not work it out either!

Try ALSA the bus company
Old Sep 14th 2012, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

If I have got this right the only day you could do a day trip to Sax from Alicante is Friday. All other days there is only a morning train each way

Alicante to Sax Friday 21/9
Tren / Recorrido ------Salida Llegada Duración Precios
18502 INTERCITY -----07.21 07.59 38 min. €5.70
14211 R. EXPRESS -----19.44 20.22 38 min. €4.85

Sax to Alicante Friday 21/9
Tren / Recorrido ------Salida Llegada Duración Precios
14123 MD -----------08.32 09.04 32 min. €5.70
14207 REGIONAL -----21.14 21.48 34 min. €4.05
Old Sep 14th 2012, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

Thanks all that replied

So if I flew in to Alicante por la tarde, no luck with the bus routes Im afraid. Would have to get a taxi to Sax.
Bet that would be pricey. I wonder if I would find it easy to drive there any advice anyone ??????
I do drive in Spain but am apprehensive of going to places I dont know.
I would die if I landed up in the middle of Alicante surrounded by busy traffic.