Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Is there any call for vehicles to be driven from UK to Spain?

Is there any call for vehicles to be driven from UK to Spain?

Old May 7th 2024, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Silk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is there any call for vehicles to be driven from UK to Spain?

Looking to take some of my carpentry tools to Spain. I’m in the UK now and thought if there was a demand to drive something down there in exchange for a bit of room.

Any ideas of where to look for such a demand?
Old May 7th 2024, 11:50 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is there any call for vehicles to be driven from UK to Spain?

Not on BE as there is no advertising on the forum.

Rosemary
Old May 7th 2024, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Silk is an unknown quantity at this point

What part of my question can be misconstrued as advertising Rosemary?

I'm not looking to set up a business, I'm trying to find out if there is a group or something somewhere where two people could have a mutual benefit without money changing hands.
Old May 7th 2024, 2:15 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silk
What part of my question can be misconstrued as advertising Rosemary?

I'm not looking to set up a business, I'm trying to find out if there is a group or something somewhere where two people could have a mutual benefit without money changing hands.
My statement was simply that as there is a no advertising rule it will be impossible to find any information regarding your wishes. I was not accusing you of advertising, that is your interpretation of what I said. Members may be able to provide you with information on where to look but that is all.

Rosemary
Old May 7th 2024, 2:33 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silk
Looking to take some of my carpentry tools to Spain. I’m in the UK now and thought if there was a demand to drive something down there in exchange for a bit of room. ....
Occasionally someone returning to the UK from living in Spain posts asking about how to dispose of a Spanish-registered vehicle in the UK, with the general advice being "get it back to Spain if at all possible", but the more usual question is regarding the opposite problem, of selling/ getting rid of a British registered vehicle in Spain, and often with an expired MOT, in which case they're really sçrewed.

If you could find any sort of Anglo-spanish Farcebook group, that platform wouldn't have the same restriction on advertising as IB/British Expats does.
Old May 7th 2024, 9:25 pm
DLC
BE Forum Addict

DLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond repute

Your best bets are probably Gumtree, Craigslist, or Facebook groups.