Reload this Page >

Schools in Chiclana

Schools in Chiclana

Old Nov 23rd 2017, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

SamN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schools in Chiclana

Hello

We have four boys, three of school age - 9 years, 7 years and 5 years. I have been searching but am finding it difficult to research schools in/close by to Chiclana. Would anyone be able to help me please?

Thank you
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 5:43 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schools in Chiclana

You should put this on our local Chiclana Board. There are lots of families with children who could, perhaps, help you.

Home | My Cadiz
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 5:54 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hola

From a local teacher:-
Atlántida is supposed to be good but there is a catchment area (similar to the UK but can depend on where you work, if there are siblings at the school, or if you are a large or disabled family). If the school has empty spaces OK but if not then it's similar to the UK
Also if they need transport then you need to be on their school bus route
Most schools are bi-lingual so if they don't know Spanish then you need a bi-lingual English not French or German.

Hope this helps

Davexf
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jjh
You should put this on our local Chiclana Board. There are lots of families with children who could, perhaps, help you.

Home | My Cadiz
Thank you
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dxf
Hola

From a local teacher:-
Atlántida is supposed to be good but there is a catchment area (similar to the UK but can depend on where you work, if there are siblings at the school, or if you are a large or disabled family). If the school has empty spaces OK but if not then it's similar to the UK
Also if they need transport then you need to be on their school bus route
Most schools are bi-lingual so if they don't know Spanish then you need a bi-lingual English not French or German.

Hope this helps

Davexf
Thank you. We’re going to have lessons before we come but they obviously won’t be bilingual. I will look into this
Old Nov 26th 2017, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jjh

Home | My Cadiz
Hi there

I wonder if you could help me please, I have registered on the forum but I have not yet been approved. Is this something you are able to help with please? I have tried to see if I can email or message admin on there directly but I can’t see a facility to do so.

Many thanks
Old Nov 26th 2017, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

cermignano is an unknown quantity at this point

You obviously have been approved as your post is here. I think you may need to have 5 posts to PM people. Have a look at the Forum Rules. Welcome
Old Nov 26th 2017, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjh

Home | My Cadiz

The poster was asking about the above forum not this one.
Old Nov 26th 2017, 7:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
The poster was asking about the above forum not this one.
Yes sorry should have clarified. I can obviously post on here but not the recommended forum 😊
Old Nov 27th 2017, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SamN
Yes sorry should have clarified. I can obviously post on here but not the recommended forum 😊

No apology required, I think it would be obvious you knew you could post here :-)

Maybe they speed read like me at times :-)
Old Nov 27th 2017, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

oops, sorry
Old Nov 27th 2017, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Have you tried the 'Help' facility?
Old Nov 27th 2017, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

Yes I have, it’s for help with proboards in general and not for the actual forum. I’m wondering if I haven’t been approved because my IP address will obviously be UK based and not in Spain
Old Nov 27th 2017, 3:51 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SamN
Yes I have, it’s for help with proboards in general and not for the actual forum. I’m wondering if I haven’t been approved because my IP address will obviously be UK based and not in Spain
Hola

No it shouldn't make a difference as there are a lot of people with holiday homes in Chiclana that access the forum from the UK

Davexf
Old Nov 28th 2017, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dxf
Hola

No it shouldn't make a difference as there are a lot of people with holiday homes in Chiclana that access the forum from the UK

Davexf
Hadn’t thought of that, thank you. Hopefully my request will be approved soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.