Reload this Page >

outdoor municipal swimming pools

outdoor municipal swimming pools

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

jules63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default outdoor municipal swimming pools

hi

I know there are few from the northern costa blanca on here and wondered if anyone knows of any outdoor swimming pools around Oliva area.

Friends with kids are coming out in the summer and wanted to know if there were any local pools like the Italian towns have.

Anyone any ideas (personally I dont know what is wrong with the largest open air pool on the playa but hey....)

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 9:44 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: outdoor municipal swimming pools

Originally Posted by jules63
hi

I know there are few from the northern costa blanca on here and wondered if anyone knows of any outdoor swimming pools around Oliva area.

Friends with kids are coming out in the summer and wanted to know if there were any local pools like the Italian towns have.

Anyone any ideas (personally I dont know what is wrong with the largest open air pool on the playa but hey....)

There is a humungous sports complex in Oliva
http://www.tourist-oliva.com/oliva/w...l5=0&nivell6=0
Old Mar 4th 2009, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Denia's Club Nautico has a large swimming pool also.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jules63
hi

you will find most villages (if not all) will have their own pool......the outdoor ones usually open mid/end of June to coincide with the start of the school summer hols

cost is around 1€-2€ for a day ticket..well the 2 close to us are anyway (thats Palma de Gandia and Ador)
Old Mar 4th 2009, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

There is one in Oliva....part of the Sports complex .....it's open as soon as the schools break up for the Summer hol's ....

It's situated just off the paseo ....not far from where the Post office is.

It's fab ....just take a picnic and you're sorted!!

Spent many an afternoon down there - it's a welcome change from the beach and feels like you're on your hol's sitting round the pool

Have a great time !!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

jules63 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the advice - I really must get out and about more!!