Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

organics in spain

organics in spain

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

celestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nice
Default organics in spain

Hi all I hope the day is treating you well. Does anyone have any contacts for organic health products available in Spain {shampoo soap etc}. My daughter is sensitive to many chemicals etc found in most products and the cost for postage from the UK and USA is rather steep. I thought something nearer home would be more cost effective. Any details would be appreciated.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:42 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: organics in spain

This guy is up the road in Osuna http://www.andalucia-naturalsoap.com/
I can personally testify that the products are fab! He has some retail outlets now but probably wouldn't mind a personal visit to his soap making premises.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

celestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
I can personally testify that the products are fab! He has some retail outlets now but probably wouldn't mind a personal visit to his soap making premises.
fantastic I will take a look.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

I remit you these web pages, and in your language for if you have problems with Spanish. I have looked for so that this is more near of your home, one of Malaga and another of Sevilla

http://www.productosecologicossinint...Thecompany.htm

http://www.saboresdeandalucia.com/in...abffed8aa22b2d

Last edited by Relampago; Apr 23rd 2009 at 11:06 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Relampago
I remit you these web pages, and in your language for if you have problems with Spanish. I have looked for so that this is more near of your home, one of Malaga and another of Sevilla

http://www.productosecologicossinint...Thecompany.htm

http://www.saboresdeandalucia.com/in...abffed8aa22b2d
thankyou very thoughtful.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
Wow...can't wait to get some of these in the bathroom. They look amazing!!! There are so many dreadful things in products these days it is wonderful to see quality products like these made from the wonderful natural resources the earth provides which are so often overlooked. I was absolutely horrifed to find no less than 5 parabens in products produced for Carrefour and marketed at children with Disney endorsement. Natural products have to be the way forward if we value the health of our children and ourselves.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 1:03 pm
Banned

ladylu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there...

Just joined the site and saw your organics post..

I wondered...do you know where I could buy a juicer? Not a blender but a juicer you know, for juicing carrots and peppers, beetroot etc... and would you know by any chance what such an appliance would be called in Spain?

I have looked on the spanish version of Ebay, but I guess that that would not be the place to look but a kitchen shop..

Anyway.. please.. if you can help, i would be most grateful as I have folks who live in Javea.. and are in need of a.... Juicer...

Many thanks
Ladylu
Old Apr 25th 2009, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really nice

Originally Posted by ladylu
Hi there...

Just joined the site and saw your organics post..

I wondered...do you know where I could buy a juicer? Not a blender but a juicer you know, for juicing carrots and peppers, beetroot etc... and would you know by any chance what such an appliance would be called in Spain?

I have looked on the spanish version of Ebay, but I guess that that would not be the place to look but a kitchen shop..

Anyway.. please.. if you can help, i would be most grateful as I have folks who live in Javea.. and are in need of a.... Juicer...

Many thanks
Ladylu
Possibly Media Markt, (similar to Currys in the UK) they stock alot of small appliances. There is a branch in Alicante, don't know if there is one closer to Javea. Web address showing branches www.media-markt.es. Don't know what the Spanish for juicer is.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Try exprimidor/licuadora on ebay.es
Or, El Corte Ingles:
http://www.elcorteingles.es/hogar/se...seek=licuadora
Another comparative type site:
http://www.ciao.es/Exprimidores_y_li...3-plastico~s30
Hope it helps,
Carol
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:57 pm
Banned

ladylu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Juicer

Carol and John and Hondon.. thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my question....

ladylu
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Pleasure.
On the original topic of organic products, I was pleased to read the links, especially that of the ASC. Wow! Didn't realise how interesting soap could be! Thanks folks. Adding a star to the thread rating, if I may.
Carol