Reload this Page >

Nice villages/towns to live in near to Alicante

Nice villages/towns to live in near to Alicante

Old Nov 20th 2014, 11:38 am
Just Joined

alicante2014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nice villages/towns to live in near to Alicante

Hello,

I recently moved to Alicante and am living in the centre. My husband and I are looking to move out of the centre next year to a town or a village. My husband works in Alicante so we don't want to be more than 30 minutes away. Can you recommend any nice places to live?

I appreciate any guidance.

Many thanks in advance.

alicante2014
Old Dec 19th 2014, 10:43 am
Relocationist

Wise Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nice villages/towns to live in near to Alicante

Pilar de la Horadada, is a very nice town on the sea coast but it's an hour drive.
VillaJoyosa is also ok and in your range. But if you want to be on the sea coast and have nice sea views and for good price you should go to Pueblo Acantilado.
If you are still looking we can talk....
Old Dec 19th 2014, 2:59 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

There are literally hundreds of towns and villages within 30 minutes of Alicante. It would be helpful if you could be more forthcoming with your requirements and budget.
Old Dec 19th 2014, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

rosstoward is an unknown quantity at this point

Castalla or Ibi, both on the main motorway straight into alicante! IBI being the bigger of the two with more amenities. Sax is kinda okay

Although currently there is about 6 degrees difference in temperatures to the coast, in the summer it's nice but the winter, brr time for thermals.

The air quality up here is great though and hardly any traffic...
Old Dec 20th 2014, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

shazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond repute

drive up and down the coast have a look at all the fab villages on your route ,stay in a few hotels along the way we do this lots you be suprised what you find good and bad might help
Old Jan 13th 2015, 10:42 am
Just Joined

alicante2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Thank you very much for all of your suggestions, I appreciate your help.

alicante2014