Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Nellies roundabout in Benalmadena.

Nellies roundabout in Benalmadena.

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:44 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Nellies roundabout in Benalmadena.

The roof the roof the roof is on fire. We don't need no water ... :r ofl:
Old Mar 24th 2009, 7:09 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
JDR, where the hell do you live to see these things?
If you drive along the coast road from Fuengirola to Torremolinos you will see some of the greatest roundabouts in the world, sad old git int I, don`t answer that.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 7:12 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jurdyr
The roof the roof the roof is on fire. We don't need no water ... :r ofl:
They have covered it with opaque glass now, I must go and see if the tree is still there. ;-))
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:24 am
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
If you drive along the coast road from Fuengirola to Torremolinos you will see some of the greatest roundabouts in the world, sad old git int I, don`t answer that.
I have to agree with you there, i like the man n woman on the horse beside fuengirola market . And the windmills @ benelmadena everyone nows that one . But great to see the elephants back again. So i must be sad young git too .

Hope this works i took this on my phone last month when i was out
Attached Thumbnails Nellies roundabout in Benalmadena.-186.jpg  
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

RONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
Great pics guys keep em coming

ATB

Ron
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

Nice shot JDR and not to take away from it but it actually looks fantastic from the side.

OK, I should have read the whole thread but they do look great from the side, I have driven around it a couple of times just to admire them.

Last edited by Econ; Mar 24th 2009 at 8:33 pm.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:54 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Econ
Nice shot JDR and not to take away from it but it actually looks fantastic from the side.

OK, I should have read the whole thread but they do look great from the side, I have driven around it a couple of times just to admire them.
I am going past tomorrow I will take one from the side, if I don`t get run over. ;-))

Someone stopped to let them cross the other day. lol
Old Mar 24th 2009, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I am going past tomorrow I will take one from the side, if I don`t get run over. ;-))

Someone stopped to let them cross the other day. lol
If the front was 12, I though that from 1 to 2 or 10 to 11 where the better angles, even looked good from 5 and 7... ..... bet you wish you had never mentioned it now

Shame we have a roundabout that looks that good then a klm. down the road a seat 600 sculpture, love to know if it is actually an old seat 600 they have just painted up... that's what it looks like!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:10 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Alhaurin de la Torre has bigger balls then yours.

http://lujos.wordpress.com/2009/03/12/roundabout-art/
Old Mar 25th 2009, 2:35 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by livit
Alhaurin de la Torre has bigger balls then yours.

http://lujos.wordpress.com/2009/03/12/roundabout-art/
No way. ;-))
Old Mar 25th 2009, 3:20 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

More special for Econ (work out the time zones yerself) and anyone else that likes them.

Some silly tart did nearly run me over on the red crossing, she was looking at the ruddy nellies. :curse:

Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
More special for Econ (work out the time zones yerself) and anyone else that likes them.
They look great JDR.

BTW, if you catch them on a slightly overcast day it's amazing how real they look.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 5:25 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

i head there only tourism tha are making noise down there ......

Nice photos
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:45 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Very good pictures John....how long have they been there? We were inBenalmadena about 5/6 years ago and I don't remember them.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:56 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Someones moved me balls off post 5, so here they are again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.