Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

mum's gone to iceland

mum's gone to iceland

Old May 31st 2009, 1:22 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default mum's gone to iceland

I know I've run Iceland down in the past

but......................

I'm amazed to say that our new Iceland store is fantastic!!

I'm not doing what a lot of the women are doing & buying all my food there - I'll never go back to convenience food - but some of their stuff is really good quality (not at all what I remember from when I lived in the UK) & soooooooooooooo cheap!!!

a lot of stuff such as frozen chips and so on are cheaper than Mercadona & their own brand ice-cream & desserts are yummy & about half the price of the Mercadona own brand! (so that's the end of the diet)

when I was in there the other day the place was full of spanish peeps buying up the ice-cream & dessert freezers!!
Old May 31st 2009, 1:48 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mum's gone to iceland

Originally Posted by lynnxa

I'm not doing what a lot of the women are doing & buying all my food there - I'll never go back to convenience food - but some of their stuff is really good quality (not at all what I remember from when I lived in the UK) & soooooooooooooo cheap!!!

a lot of stuff such as frozen chips and so on are cheaper than Mercadona & their own brand ice-cream & desserts are yummy & about half the price of the Mercadona own brand! (so that's the end of the diet)

when I was in there the other day the place was full of spanish peeps buying up the ice-cream & dessert freezers!!
Was you the old biddie with three carts of baked beans ?
Old May 31st 2009, 2:20 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Was you the old biddie with three carts of baked beans ?
no

I was the gorgeous blonde who pulled you out by the belt loops when you fell in the freezer head first getting that last pack of sausages
Old May 31st 2009, 3:15 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

no

I was the gorgeous blonde who pulled you out by the belt loops when you fell in the freezer head first getting that last pack of sausages
Oh I am sorry , I didn`t realise that was you and my lips were too frozen to say thank you.
Old May 31st 2009, 3:17 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Must have been a big pack of sausages.
Old May 31st 2009, 3:24 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by livit
Must have been a big pack of sausages.
Your such a
Old May 31st 2009, 3:31 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr

Always.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love

Last edited by livit; May 31st 2009 at 3:42 pm.
Old May 31st 2009, 7:13 pm
CLR
Forum Regular

Location: Shetland/Granada Province and orginally the right side of the border.
CLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to all

Can I ask where this new Iceland is - please
Old May 31st 2009, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Hondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really nice

Originally Posted by CLR
Javea, north Costa Blanca. www.overseas.es give a list of the Iceland stores in Spain.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:11 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CLR
sorry but, at the moment, they are all the Costa Blanca and in Murcia
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:28 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
sorry but, at the moment, they are all the Costa Blanca and in Murcia
There is also one on the CDS in Fuengirola.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 10:52 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Fred James
Big extension put on it now, and always heaving with people, they must make a fortune there.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:33 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Big extension put on it now, and always heaving with people, they must make a fortune there.
It's probably because they don't rip you off on the prices, unlike a lot of other shops selling "Brit Food".
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Debrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: mum's gone to iceland

Originally Posted by Fred James
There is a new store opening SOON in Los Arqueros, San Pedro, near Marbella !!

This Mum will definately be going to ICELAND !!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lynnxa;7620440]their own brand ice-cream & desserts are yummy & about half the price of the Mercadona own brand! (so that's the end of the diet)QUOTE]

Our local Mercadonas own brand ice cream is €1.10 a ltr. So are you saying that icelands is around 55cents a ltr??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.