Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving To Spain

Moving To Spain

Old Nov 6th 2003, 3:35 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

It's not so much the crime Dolphin Girl as the boredom factor here. I really miss working and Spain doesn't have the sort of opportunties I'd like. I moved here to downsize but now I realise that I'm not the sort of person who's happy to not work.

As for Canada, my parents are Canadian and I know the place pretty well. Winters there are harsh but at least they're geared up for it.

Everyone's experiences of living overseas are different. I gave Spain a shot and it just didn't work out for me.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:24 pm
wtd
Just Joined

wtd is an unknown quantity at this point

I think spain is a good place to live, I have been great experiences in spain.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Dolphingirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I can relate to that sibsie, It wasnt easy when I first came here, but I went into another direction so am lucky to be able to work now internationally with my base being in Spain. My folks being elderly, seemed a better solution to being only a couple hours air ride away rather than being the other side of the world which I was prior....

I wish you much luck on your voyage, and hope you find happiness back in Canada...... Home at the end of the day is where the heart is.

Take Care
dolphin girl.

Originally posted by sibsie
It's not so much the crime Dolphin Girl as the boredom factor here. I really miss working and Spain doesn't have the sort of opportunties I'd like. I moved here to downsize but now I realise that I'm not the sort of person who's happy to not work.

As for Canada, my parents are Canadian and I know the place pretty well. Winters there are harsh but at least they're geared up for it.

Everyone's experiences of living overseas are different. I gave Spain a shot and it just didn't work out for me.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 9:30 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dolphin and good luck to you too.