Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to benidorm

Moving to benidorm

Old Nov 25th 2017, 11:07 pm
Just Joined

Sasha76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to benidorm

Sure Uk university degree will be ample in Spain as that where most of Europe travel to study and being trained in one of the country’s most qualified and biggest hospitals in the Uk I will have ample chance and all the skills to thrive in a spanish hospital ❤️
Old Nov 25th 2017, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sasha76
Sure Uk university degree will be ample in Spain as that where most of Europe travel to study and being trained in one of the country’s most qualified and biggest hospitals in the Uk I will have ample chance and all the skills to thrive in a spanish hospital ❤️
We're all happy that you are so confident.

Go for it 😀
Old Nov 25th 2017, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with Tebo63 on this.
You have the onward and upward attitude that others here can only admire from a distance. Rarely do we find such an example of British "can do" thinking! Go for it.
Old Nov 25th 2017, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

However, don't sell your house nor cut ties with your loved ones as they will need to nurse you back to health feed you and fund you when your mad idea implodes.
Old Nov 25th 2017, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh, Sasha76, think again.

Stay in the UK where life is so good for one of your abilities. No need to commit to Spain when you can just holiday there.
Old Nov 26th 2017, 12:31 am
Just Joined

Thank you ❤️
Old Nov 26th 2017, 12:40 am
Just Joined

implode?? Really! What’s up?giving negativity due to you working a dead beat job when I serve a purpose and one day you may Need my help. DO NOT COMMENT NEGATIVITY!! thanks
Old Nov 26th 2017, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute

I would definitely want to be permanent and totally legal so I’d have no nasty surprises in the future. I do not speak spanish whatsoever but I have 3 years to learn before I make the big move. I’m hoping a lot of Benidorm speak English though?!
Sasha, thousands of Spanish nurses have moved to the UK to nurse, what does that say to you?
Old Nov 26th 2017, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

I would definitely want to be permanent and totally legal so I’d have no nasty surprises in the future. I do not speak spanish whatsoever but I have 3 years to learn before I make the big move. I’m hoping a lot of Benidorm speak English though?!
There may well be a lot of legal changes for emigrating to Europe post Brexit , no one knows what yet.
Old Nov 26th 2017, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

implode?? Really! What’s up?giving negativity due to you working a dead beat job when I serve a purpose and one day you may Need my help. DO NOT COMMENT NEGATIVITY!! thanks
Sorry Sasha76,

Just one nurse to another.

Regards

jonboy
Old Nov 27th 2017, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

dougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond reputedougal03 has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha, it appears that some of the negative comments may well be from posters who live both here & UK at various times,so perhaps they can't quite decide.However you seem to be a young person with a clear mind,so GO FOR IT.I came to Spain,live in Alfaz now retired,some 30 odd years ago.Never regretted it & certainly not going back.Good luck,Lassie.
Old Nov 27th 2017, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Sasha understands how high unemployment is in Spain, about one third of Spanish nurses are unemployed. Her UK degree will be recognised but she's up against graduate Spanish nurses. I'm a retired nurse with degree and Masters but even if younger doubt I'd find work in Spain.

https://www.justlanded.co.uk/english...es/Jobs/Nurses

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...job-nhs-health

The REAL reason so many young Britons can't get jobs as nurses ... even though last year we shipped in more than 7,000 from abroad | Daily Mail Online

Old Nov 27th 2017, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dougal03
Sasha, it appears that some of the negative comments may well be from posters who live both here & UK at various times,so perhaps they can't quite decide.However you seem to be a young person with a clear mind,so GO FOR IT.I came to Spain,live in Alfaz now retired,some 30 odd years ago.Never regretted it & certainly not going back.Good luck,Lassie.
Thank you. All I want is a good quiet life in the sun by the beach and get away from all the crap we have in the UK. I have 2 small girls that I want a better life for too. As long as I earn a reasonable pay that pays the bills and put food on the table and a roof over our heads that’s all that matters. Can I ask you did you learn spanish before you went to Benidorm or have you learnt it over the years of being in Spain? Thank you for your support.
Old Nov 27th 2017, 8:16 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. All I want is a good quiet life in the sun by the beach and get away from all the crap we have in the UK. I have 2 small girls that I want a better life for too. As long as I earn a reasonable pay that pays the bills and put food on the table and a roof over our heads that’s all that matters. Can I ask you did you learn spanish before you went to Benidorm or have you learnt it over the years of being in Spain? Thank you for your support.
The problem is that so many people think that Spain will be all sunlight and roses, in fact it's really same shit, different bucket. In fact with Brexit looming no-one really knows just what will happen, life in Spain for UK expats may be just as it currently is, or harder, it won't be easier, and TBH your Spanish would have to be fluent to enable you to work in a Spanish hospital, and remember that the system in Spain is totally different to the nursing in the UK.
Old Nov 27th 2017, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

We have moved about and lived abroad before as my husband was in the army for 8years so I know what it’s like to move about as I’ve moved Numerous times in my life. I’ve got 3-4 years yet before I’d even move out of the UK. Canada is an option but hubby wants to be closer for travel etc to UK (football games 🙄) Australia would be my ultimate dream but by time I get my degree I will be to old for the 44year age cap that was recently changed lower in July. I’m looking at ideas here as to where’s best to emigrate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.