moving to almeria area in spain

moving to almeria area in spain

Old Aug 3rd 2015, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

tishtosh9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving to almeria area in spain

hi
i am new to the forum , my partner and myself want to move to the los gallardos
area with our caravan we are looking for any advise with healthcare and low cost
banks my age is sixty five and my partner is fifty nine.
any other advise we would be heipful plus we will bringing our dog with us as well
regards tishtosh9.
Old Aug 3rd 2015, 8:05 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving to almeria area in spain

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Aug 26th 2015, 10:50 pm
No es moco de pavo

Elle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving to almeria area in spain

Hi tishtosh.

Sorry that it's taken so long for you to get a reply (apart from your welcome message of course).

Did you make the move? Or are you still thinking about it?

I'm about half an hour from Los Gallardos.

Elle xx