Malaga Airport

Old Jun 1st 2017, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

teuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Malaga Airport

Went to collect my daughter from a morning flight today ( 1st June), queues dire, she had to wait over an hour in passport check, hot sweaty conditions, with no water. When she finally got out it was chaos all around with tour reps jostling to get themselves seen, and fed up passengers pushing and shoving to get out plus and we had to pick up the car parking bill of nearly 10 euros.
Is this the worst airport in Spain?
Pete
Old Jun 1st 2017, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malaga Airport

No probably not recent local press reports said people were fainting in the queues in Alicante airport. Something to do with new passport checking procedures. Having said that I recently returned from UK and came straight through with no problems.
Old Jun 1st 2017, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point

we had to pick up the car parking bill of nearly 10 euros.
Were you parked in the "Arrivals" car park or the new "Departures" area ?
Old Jun 5th 2017, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

surreygirl will become famous soon enough

Why dont you wait somewhere nearby and then when she is through she can give you a call on the mobile and tell her to go up to departures it is much easier to pick people up from there instead of arrivals or else get her to take the train the one stop down to Plaza Mayor. Dead easy and just pick her up from the station there. Very easy journey.
Old Jun 5th 2017, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

teuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond repute

Parked in arrivals, got stung by departures car park prices on previous occasion. Good idea about plaza mayor, we like to great family at gate, but we could park there and catch train to meet them, we even have a "tarjetta dorada" so could be even cheaper.
Pete
Old Jun 5th 2017, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

I passed through only 10 days ago , busy but smooth.
Old Jun 5th 2017, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Yes good idea. Park at the Plaza Mayor and go and meet them on the train. Is only stop and takes about five minutes on the train from there to the airport platform. Much easier. I always do that, no fuss, no hassle,
Old Jun 5th 2017, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Came back through last Tuesday ,very fast through passport control.
Old Jun 5th 2017, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Well people have a choice and he can choose which one. To be or not to be, to park or not to park, to train it or not to train it!
Old Jun 10th 2017, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by surreygirl
Well people have a choice and he can choose which one. To be or not to be, to park or not to park, to train it or not to train it!
That is the question.!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2017, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Blass is just really niceBlass is just really niceBlass is just really niceBlass is just really niceBlass is just really niceBlass is just really niceBlass is just really niceBlass is just really nice

Originally Posted by surreygirl
Yes good idea. Park at the Plaza Mayor and go and meet them on the train. Is only stop and takes about five minutes on the train from there to the airport platform. Much easier. I always do that, no fuss, no hassle,
+1 for the train

I use it 5 times a year to and from the airport its ace
Old Jun 24th 2017, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blass
+1 for the train

I use it 5 times a year to and from the airport its ace
Agree totally and the train is dead on time
Old Jun 24th 2017, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point

What rubbish, They have provided a car park which is perfectly located close to the Arrrivals exit, on Monday morning mine was the third car there, with 90 available spaces, I met my guest and was away all for 3€ not worth all the mucking about that you lot are talking about.
Old Jun 25th 2017, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lyric050203
What rubbish, They have provided a car park which is perfectly located close to the Arrrivals exit, on Monday morning mine was the third car there, with 90 available spaces, I met my guest and was away all for 3€ not worth all the mucking about that you lot are talking about.
Well people have a choice dont they Lyric and I must say considering it only takes a few minutes from the Plaza Mayor to the Airport with no fuss it is a good idea. But people can chose.

From peoples posts they have not all been as lucky as you.