Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

"Los Herederos"

"Los Herederos"

Old Dec 8th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default "Los Herederos"

Hola!
Mods, please decide for me if this is "Siesta" or "Spain" material?

Please could someone keep me up to speed with the characters and storyline of this TVE drama series (Tuesdays)? How long has it been running?

I know it's about the Orozco family who are into bullfighting.
I think Carmen is the leading lady (Concha Velasco), whose husband had an affair with her sister, Julia(?), married to Bernardo, who is a blackmailer...
Carmen's husband (el maestro) is now dead (heart attack, no wonder), but appears from time to time as a ghost. All this is normal, no? Just can't keep him away from the ladies...
Carmen's daughter (is her name Vero?), I believe, was violated by a friend of the family, and now she sleeps with her shrink...
Antonio, is the old gamekeeper, and he has had his foot caught in an old trap for most of the last episode. His wife is the housekeeper/cook for the grand family. They have a son, who appears normal and balanced, like his mum & dad.
Carmen's son, Jacobo(?), is a torero - he's seems to have an injury in each episode I come across. Now, has he run someone over with his car?

Madre mia!
Carol
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:54 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Los Herederos"

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola!
Mods, please decide for me if this is "Siesta" or "Spain" material?

Please could someone keep me up to speed with the characters and storyline of this TVE drama series (Tuesdays)? How long has it been running?

I know it's about the Orozco family who are into bullfighting.
I think Carmen is the leading lady (Concha Velasco), whose husband had an affair with her sister, Julia(?), married to Bernardo, who is a blackmailer...
Carmen's husband (el maestro) is now dead (heart attack, no wonder), but appears from time to time as a ghost. All this is normal, no? Just can't keep him away from the ladies...
Carmen's daughter (is her name Vero?), I believe, was violated by a friend of the family, and now she sleeps with her shrink...
Antonio, is the old gamekeeper, and he has had his foot caught in an old trap for most of the last episode. His wife is the housekeeper/cook for the grand family. They have a son, who appears normal and balanced, like his mum & dad.
Carmen's son, Jacobo(?), is a torero - he's seems to have an injury in each episode I come across. Now, has he run someone over with his car?

Madre mia!
Carol
Well it is relevent to Spain, so a good guess ;-))
Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Ta, jdr!
Still waiting...
Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:43 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry both, not heard of it
Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Mitzyboy,
It's on at around 21:00 on TVE, or sky channel 795 TVE(i) most Tuesdays.

Come on B.E.! Don't be shy!