Leather sofas

Old Feb 5th 2008, 11:22 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Leather sofas

Originally Posted by grouseblue
Hi I found it cheper to buy from the land of leather in the uk and have shipped here i saved nearly 50%.
I had thought about that,trouble is I will have to go over to look YUK,its not something you can buy on the net is it,its gotta be comfy
Good tip thanks
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:12 pm

Ps who shipped it for you?
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

grouseblue is a jewel in the roughgrouseblue is a jewel in the roughgrouseblue is a jewel in the roughgrouseblue is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Leather sofas

A company called "Silverdale Transport" who do full or part loads. Have used them twice and and my brother-in-law has also used them and have had excellant service each time.

Tel 965844350

Mobile 687667191

Hope this information helps you out
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:25 pm

thankyou
Old May 5th 2008, 11:53 am
Just Joined

Colinnic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cleri
Sorry to barge into your forum from little Portugal
I am looking to buy a new leather sofa,and the prices here seem absolutely outrageous.
Does anyone know of any stores in Spain,or better still websites,so I could compare the prices,I reckon it may be worthwhile sending one over from Spain.
Any help appreciated
Thankyou
Hi Cleri
I saw your question on google and joined britishexpats to send you this message.
I am now trying to pick your brain. DID YOU FIND ANYWHERE. I like you am searching for a store in Spain that sells Leather Sofas and beds at reasonable prices. I have just bought a property in Spain and cannot find anywhere. I have looked at buying a nice suite in the UK for around £750 but then I need to pay £1200 to get someone to deliver. If you did find somewhere can you please let me know. Best Wishes Colinnic
Old May 5th 2008, 12:14 pm

Originally Posted by Colinnic
Hi Cleri
I saw your question on google and joined britishexpats to send you this message.
I am now trying to pick your brain. DID YOU FIND ANYWHERE. I like you am searching for a store in Spain that sells Leather Sofas and beds at reasonable prices. I have just bought a property in Spain and cannot find anywhere. I have looked at buying a nice suite in the UK for around £750 but then I need to pay £1200 to get someone to deliver. If you did find somewhere can you please let me know. Best Wishes Colinnic
Hi
I managed to get a great deal on one here in Portugal.
It was at Moviflor,when they had a sale on in February
Sorry,not much help to you,unless you are near the border?
C
Old May 5th 2008, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

We had some furniture made for us, a few manufacturers all based at Pilas and very good quality work. Choose any design and any covering you wish.
http://www.dicosur.com/
Old May 5th 2008, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by El Capitan
We had some furniture made for us, a few manufacturers all based at Pilas and very good quality work. Choose any design and any covering you wish.
http://www.dicosur.com/
How far is Pilas from Esuri?
Old May 5th 2008, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Had to look up where Esuri is .....
Pilas is roughly the same distance past Huelva towards Sevilla as Esuri to Huelva. Just off the highway to the south. We also saw a few other furniture makers around Pilas when we were looking for Dicosur.
Old May 5th 2008, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

Colinnic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cleri
Hi
I managed to get a great deal on one here in Portugal.
It was at Moviflor,when they had a sale on in February
Sorry,not much help to you,unless you are near the border?
C
Thanks Cleri
Old May 5th 2008, 3:16 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

We got a pair of nice recliner sofa's from Conforama (I believe it's a french company ? )
Old May 5th 2008, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by El Capitan
Had to look up where Esuri is .....
Pilas is roughly the same distance past Huelva towards Sevilla as Esuri to Huelva. Just off the highway to the south. We also saw a few other furniture makers around Pilas when we were looking for Dicosur.
Thanks for that not too far about 45mins along the motorway I would guess
Old May 5th 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Thanks for that not too far about 45mins along the motorway I would guess
Hi
We shipped in furniture from U.K. because 5 years ago we could not find small neat furniture. We don't regret our decision however we do regret not packing better. I.E. fill drawers & cupboards. Use soft furnishing cushions etc. for padding. Maximise your load. We had damage but didn't claim, we should have done because we paid for the best insurance.
We used Movers International. Now with the euro exchange being so bad I think buying here could be a good option again.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 5:07 am
Banned

Gayle Clark is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I want to buy new sectional sofa and other furniture. So, your Url is useful for me.

Thanks
Old Apr 9th 2009, 6:12 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gayle Clark
Hi

I want to buy new sectional sofa and other furniture. So, your Url is useful for me.

Thanks
Then click on the Pirates karma button and send him some. ;-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.