Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Large Super Markets in Ayamonte

Large Super Markets in Ayamonte

Old Dec 5th 2004, 6:50 pm
Just Joined

SunSeaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Large Super Markets in Ayamonte

Hi, can anyone tell me if there are any large supermarkets in Ayamonte or Heulva where I can stock up for Xmas.

Many thanks.

G
Old Dec 11th 2004, 2:35 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Large Super Markets in Ayamonte

Originally Posted by SunSeaker
Hi, can anyone tell me if there are any large supermarkets in Ayamonte or Heulva where I can stock up for Xmas.

Many thanks.

G
People in Spain dont Stock up for Christmas, the shops only shut for Christmas day....buy fresh
Old Dec 12th 2004, 5:50 am
Just Joined

esteban is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=SunSeaker]Hi, can anyone tell me if there are any large supermarkets in Ayamonte or Heulva where I can stock up for Xmas.

Many thanks

Hi, There is a large Carrefour in Huelva if you want to go and need it`s location just ask.

Hope this is of help

Steve
Old Dec 13th 2004, 8:51 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE=esteban]
Originally Posted by SunSeaker

Many thanks

Hi, There is a large Carrefour in Huelva if you want to go and need it`s location just ask.

Hope this is of help

Steve
Thanks Steve. I'd appreciate if you could let me have the location / directions to Carrefour. I'll comin goff the main motorway that runs between the Algarve and Heulva.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:21 am
Just Joined

esteban is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=SunSeaker]Thanks Steve. I'd appreciate if you could let me have the location / directions to Carrefour. I'll comin goff the main motorway that runs between the Algarve and Heulva.

Hi

Leave the A49 moterway at junction 87 for Huelva and Gibraleon , follow straight towards Huelva until you meet the first Island at this turn left towards The hospital and La Rabida continue following La Rabida signs for approx 3 Km
and on the right is the slip road for the Commercial Centre which takes you into Carrefour. To return leave Carrefour and stop in the right hand lane and this takes you down to an island go all the way round to reverse you route (signposted Portugal). Carrefour does not close for siesta.

If you are nearer Faro in Portugal there is a Very large Supermarket and shopping centre there but Portugal is more expensive than Spain if you want info on this please ask, We know how difficult it can be here sometimes.

Regards

Steve
Old Dec 13th 2004, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

Talking Re: Large Super Markets in Ayamonte

Thanks Steve. Will go Carrefour out next week.

Last edited by SunSeaker; Dec 13th 2004 at 2:05 pm.