Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Jerez Motogp 2017

Jerez Motogp 2017

Old Apr 28th 2017, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Luth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jerez Motogp 2017

Anyone got any advice on parking, campsites, meet-ups on site etc? Am going alone and would be nice to catch up with some fellow Motogp followers. Thanks.
Old Apr 28th 2017, 9:39 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jerez Motogp 2017

We stayed in a camp site @ Arcos de la Frontera. It was convenient and within easy travelling distance.
The crowds are horrendous. If you have ever been to Donnington(?), think four times as many people and congestion on the roads.
Go to the circuit early
Find a good vantage spot
Drink plenty of water
Stay late to avoid the crush

ENJOY
Old Apr 29th 2017, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Luth is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that. I live only 30 mins away from the circuit and are undecided as to wether to travel each day or camp near circuit on the sat nite. Apparently there is lots of camping space? What is the car parking situation? It says free parking on a first come first served basis, sounds questionable! What time would you recommend to arrive at the circuit if i travel daily? I want to be there on qualifying and race day. Thanks.
Old Apr 29th 2017, 2:49 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

If you are only 30 minutes away, hardly seems worthwhile camping unless you would be enjoy meeting up with other bikers? I have not camped at the circuit.
The parking is free and we were right beside the circuit entrance, very early - 07.30 as I recall.
I assume you will be riding? If driving, that 30 minute journey could easily turn into three hours.