Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

International schools on the south coast

International schools on the south coast

Old Feb 3rd 2018, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

alilever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default International schools on the south coast

I am considering applying for teaching jobs in Spain as we have a second home on the south coast. I would be going for the experience of living in Spain and to improve my language skills, so I'm not too worried about a low salary. We would just need enough to rent somewhere to live and for everyday expenses. There's only one school near our apartment, so I would consider anywhere where we could get back there for occasional weekends.

So far I have only heard negative things about the international schools along this coast (with one exception), so I'm trying to do more research. I've been told that behaviour isn't great. Is there anyone with up to date knowledge of any schools in this area? Any advice?

I only have a few years left to teach and the UK education system isn't the greatest environment to work in at the moment, so I'm up for an adventure.
I'm finding it difficult to get any insider knowledge ...