Reload this Page >

property agents in malaga

property agents in malaga

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

dougyzf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default property agents in malaga

hi,

was wondering who the best real estate agents are to use when buying in southern spain ive looked at a few so far? are these viewing trips as good as they make out?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:22 am
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all
Default Re: property agents in malaga

Your better off gin out yourself, don`t trust estate agents or lawyers for agents.

Learn Spanish and put your head between your knees and hpe for the best.

Also don`t trust Brit estate agents, I`ve come across many who have never been in the industry before they moved to Spain.

PM Mitzy he`s in the Industry.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:10 pm
Still young member

Rixxy will become famous soon enoughRixxy will become famous soon enough

Go for the smaller agents and dont listen to any nonsense about rentals etc.

Ask them their commission and dont be afraid to haggle!

There are agents out there at 2.5% with the average at 5%!!!

Enjoy - go on your own steam and look around - dont be pressurized to buy yet, ensure licenses are in place as well - use an independant lawyer and financial broker.

Have fun!!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:38 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dougyzf
hi,

was wondering who the best real estate agents are to use when buying in southern spain ive looked at a few so far? are these viewing trips as good as they make out?
I wouldn't recommend the viewing trips, they are pressure selling, they say they aren't but believe me they are! If you do go on one don't let them pressure you into anything, if there is something you like go back home and think about it then check out other properties in the area. As Rixxy has said go with the smaller agents. If you see something you like post on here to see if there is anyone in the area before committing yourself.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:58 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

hi,

Viewing trips are hard sell, they have to get the cost of your accomodation back somehow. Go on-line, llok at a lot of properties, and if you find one yuou like, see if other agents have it on their books, as there is no limit to how many agents you can be registered with, and all will offer different prices.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:02 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

I love Estate Agents....the more the merrier AFAIC!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

tallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nice

Originally Posted by XTreme
I love Estate Agents....the more the merrier AFAIC!
Exactly how many are you doing websites for now?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

dougyzf is an unknown quantity at this point

hi thanks for that advise!!

I found this site www. kyero.com theres loads of cheaper places on there seems to be better value on the east side of malaga? how would i go about viewing these propertys of my own back if there are no inspection trips provided? all seems a bit daunting?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:05 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tallbob
Exactly how many are you doing websites for now?
At the last count I have 21 Estate Agent sites on my server Bob!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:09 pm
Mucho Macho

hi thanks for that advise!!

I found this site www. kyero.com theres loads of cheaper places on there seems to be better value on the east side of malaga? how would i go about viewing these propertys of my own back if there are no inspection trips provided? all seems a bit daunting?
Doug....you're a Triple Tuning Forks man (that's confused them)...so take advice from another!

Do NOT under any circumstances do a viewing trip. Get a cheap flight over, hire a car at the airport, and do your own thing!
You need to see different parts of Spain before you even think about buying something. Even better.....rent out here first!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

tallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nice

Originally Posted by XTreme
At the last count I have 21 Estate Agent sites on my server Bob!
Are you doing the website for the t.shirt designing business? that is mentioned in the Sierras as website coming soon
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:32 am
Mucho Macho

I know nothing about it Bob! Having said that, a site like that (though I'd do it) isn't really in the direction that I'm going. As you know, my stuff is database listing solutions predominantly geared towards Estate Agents, Motor Dealers etc.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:20 am
Banned

geisterbahn will become famous soon enoughgeisterbahn will become famous soon enough

hi,

CANT SAY WHATS GOING DOWN ON CDS BUT ON THE CB WHERE iVE LIVID. THE EA HAVE 1 PRICE FOR THE BRITS ONE FOR THE GERMANS AND 1 FOR THE SPANISH. THE BRIT PRICE IS HIGHEST THE GERMANS AS THE GERMANS WILL HAGGLE ALL DAY LONG AND ARE NOT AFRAID TO TURN THEIR BACKS ON PRESSURE SALES. |i KNOW BECAUSE i SPEAK FLUENT GERMAN AND HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS IN GERMANY FOR 15 YEARS . A MATE OF MINE ON THE CB WENT HOUSE HUNTING HIMSELF IN THE CAMPO. THEY FOUND A TOWNHOUSE FOR 40.000 QUID /MISSING THE BACK WALL/ PUT THE BACK WALL IN/ DONE IT UP AND ALLS HUNKY DORY! WOUDNT THRUST AN ESTATE AGENT WITH A PENNY ,DONT FORGET LAND GRAB AND MAKE SURE THAT THE HOUSE IS LEGAL. OR ITS BULLDOZER TIME. DONT BUY WITHIN 100 YARDS OF THE COAST AS ITS EARMARKED FOR BYULLDOZING. STARTING WITH BRITS /GERMANS ETC AND FINISHING WITH THE SPANISH .THATS IF THEY BULLDOZE THE SPANISH. BY THEN ALL IS FORGOTTEN AND THE SPANISH WIN AGAIN. LOVE SPAIN BUT ITS A JUNGLE OUT THEIR!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geisterbahn
CANT SAY WHATS GOING DOWN ON CDS BUT ON THE CB WHERE iVE LIVID. THE EA HAVE 1 PRICE FOR THE BRITS ONE FOR THE GERMANS AND 1 FOR THE SPANISH. THE BRIT PRICE IS HIGHEST THE GERMANS AS THE GERMANS WILL HAGGLE ALL DAY LONG AND ARE NOT AFRAID TO TURN THEIR BACKS ON PRESSURE SALES. |i KNOW BECAUSE i SPEAK FLUENT GERMAN AND HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS IN GERMANY FOR 15 YEARS . A MATE OF MINE ON THE CB WENT HOUSE HUNTING HIMSELF IN THE CAMPO. THEY FOUND A TOWNHOUSE FOR 40.000 QUID /MISSING THE BACK WALL/ PUT THE BACK WALL IN/ DONE IT UP AND ALLS HUNKY DORY! WOUDNT THRUST AN ESTATE AGENT WITH A PENNY ,DONT FORGET LAND GRAB AND MAKE SURE THAT THE HOUSE IS LEGAL. OR ITS BULLDOZER TIME. DONT BUY WITHIN 100 YARDS OF THE COAST AS ITS EARMARKED FOR BYULLDOZING. STARTING WITH BRITS /GERMANS ETC AND FINISHING WITH THE SPANISH .THATS IF THEY BULLDOZE THE SPANISH. BY THEN ALL IS FORGOTTEN AND THE SPANISH WIN AGAIN. LOVE SPAIN BUT ITS A JUNGLE OUT THEIR!
I think the original poster was enquiring about estate agents in Malaga ?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

hi,

As others have said - viewing trips are hard sell. We came out under our own steam and 'engaged' with a couple of agents. Both were high profile, 'reputable', well known companies.

One was NOT happy when we wouldn't agree to leave our hire car and be driven round by him all day (hire car + sat nav = we're in control). Even more amazingly, when we did eventually buy after months of 'thinking about it' - his company demanded to know what we'd bought and from whom as they wanted to 'claim the commission from the builder', even though they'd never even shown us that property or builder!!!!!!!

Interestingly the other agent was quite relaxed and happy not to give the hard sell. Most of the trips she did were people who'd come out under their own steam rather than 'classic inspection trips' which are laid-on by the agency. I strongly suspect even now that she was the exception that proves the rule, though...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.