HELP!!

Old Nov 2nd 2017, 11:38 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP!!

Originally Posted by VFR
So the moderators can read PM's?
They can if the recipient forwards the message to a moderator.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 11:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Just as with posts, PMs can be reported.
Simply click the exclamation ! to the top right of the opened PM and type into the message box. The mods of the forum, the supermods and myself as admin will pick that up.

No-one need receive an unwarranted, abusive or spam/advert PM with recourse.
Same rules apply to PMs and karma messages as applies to posts.

Hope that helps .
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaizyJar
I am wondering if anyone could give us some advice.

We are currently in Spain (Benidorm) with our UK car, the UK MOT ran out on the 27th of October 2017 and therefore our UK tax has also now ceased.
We have recently purchased a business here and are about to start trading in a few days, however if the business does not go well in the first couple of weeks we will be leaving to go back to the UK, however we need to go back in this car.

Could anyone advise us the best options cost wise we have to get back to the UK if we have to and also what we should do now with the car as we are assuming we are unable to drive the car here in Spain now as the tax and MOT are no longer valid?
Forgetting your car problem, as there have been many replies on that, I’m sure others as well as myself are really interested to know what the line of business is that you’ve bought, if only to know how its success can be decided within two weeks?