HAPPY NEW YEAR

Old Dec 31st 2017, 11:33 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year to all expats in Spain. I truly hope that you are all going to get the most out of 2018 and that Spain is living up to your expectations.

I spent 9 days with fellow Brits over the Christmas period and one question that was asked was whether I had regretted the move here, the answer was an immediate and resounding NO. Love living here, love where we chose to put down our roots, love the people in my town which was emphasized when I returned today and met many of them in the streets.

Rosemary
Old Jan 1st 2018, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Happy New Year to all expats in Spain. I truly hope that you are all going to get the most out of 2018 and that Spain is living up to your expectations.

I spent 9 days with fellow Brits over the Christmas period and one question that was asked was whether I had regretted the move here, the answer was an immediate and resounding NO. Love living here, love where we chose to put down our roots, love the people in my town which was emphasized when I returned today and met many of them in the streets.

Rosemary

A very happy New year to you Rosemary and everyone on BE. We also have no regrets about the move and retirement to Benidorm. We have enjoyed and are still enjoying ourselves every minute. We had a brilliant Christmas and New year.

Steve
Old Jan 1st 2018, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

Have a happy New Year to Rosemary and all the other people on here.

Regards

jonboy
Old Jan 1st 2018, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

cermignano is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year to all and many thanks to the moderators. Keep up the good work
Old Jan 1st 2018, 8:27 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year Rosemary and I´m so pleased you are still happy here after everything. I love it here and regard Spain as my home, after 13 years. Still can´t get used to the bangers though, nor can my doggie. xxxx
Old Jan 2nd 2018, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Why would we have regrets?

Yes of course it has its ups and downs.

But with the welcoming civilised people, great weather, modern cheap transport infrastructure, reliable and modern health service and incredible cultural diversity the country is truly fabulous and safe in which to live.

This is not early days 'stars in my eyes' I have been here 17 years.
Old Jan 2nd 2018, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

OTA63 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year Rosemary and everyone on BE. I hope to be joining you in Spain in 2018.
Old Jan 2nd 2018, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

FranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year Rosemary. Thanks for all the work you do, and to everyone else on BE for all the help I've been given. We're going back to Spain in February for our "one whole year" adventure. Counting down the days !
Old Jan 3rd 2018, 10:33 am
Banned

franklee2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy new year Rosemary. I`m glad to found this forum