Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hairy women in the beach

Hairy women in the beach

Old Feb 20th 2007, 4:02 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairy women in the beach

Originally Posted by anabella
That's a better specimen for sure..
I will email you the rest of the series ...
Old Feb 20th 2007, 4:41 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Still waiting for the next in the series!
Site rule 2 forbids that .... sorry
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:49 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

He looks so much like my big bruv, 'cept for the pec's...and I doubt my bruv would hold his own tackle, he'd get his wife to do that.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:58 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poollounger
Annabella try watching some early Sophia Loren films...huge tufts of armpit hair before she went to Hollywood. Each to their own...some like a large bush, others a clean shave...
Can someone shed light on what purpose body hair serves...I can understand facial and head hair, but leg and armpit hair? Can it really keep us warmer ? (never having shaved my legs I don't know if it makes one cooler)
And pubic hair ?? What practical purpose does it serve ??
Armpit and pubic hair, when 'au naturel', enhance the sexual signals (ie smells) given off by humans. Pheremones get trapped in sweaty hair, bacteria grows, smell intensifies... mmmmmm.

Hairy legs (and arms) - (I think) that's an evolutionary hangover that will eventually get phased out as we no longer need body hair to keep us warm. It was particularly important to keep limbs warm, and therefore muscles in tip top condition, for hunting etc - cold muscles don't move so quickly when a hairy mammoth is after you...
Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chels
Armpit and pubic hair, when 'au naturel', enhance the sexual signals (ie smells) given off by humans. Pheremones get trapped in sweaty hair, bacteria grows, smell intensifies... mmmmmm.

Hairy legs (and arms) - (I think) that's an evolutionary hangover that will eventually get phased out as we no longer need body hair to keep us warm. It was particularly important to keep limbs warm, and therefore muscles in tip top condition, for hunting etc - cold muscles don't move so quickly when a hairy mammoth is after you...
So the hairy mammoth definitely had the advantage then?
Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:09 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shears
So the hairy mammoth definitely had the advantage then?
Only if it was from somewhere like Spain or Italy - Hollywood ones were completely waxed apart from a small strip down the back...
Old Feb 21st 2007, 4:47 am

guest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the rough

Having travelled and philandered extensively in Europe before settling for Australia I can tell you that the eastern block and German ladies are the hairiest all over, Italians and Greeks shave legs but not armpits and in general I found that the senoritas I encountered had little or no body hair.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 4:52 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwiloverjohn
Having travelled and philandered extensively in Europe before settling for Australia I can tell you that the eastern block and German ladies are the hairiest all over, Italians and Greeks shave legs but not armpits and in general I found that the senoritas I encountered had little or no body hair.
Thank you
Old Feb 21st 2007, 5:12 am
Ray

Originally Posted by anabella
Thank you
FACT
Most women from the Indian sub-continent can grow a moustache and sideburns.

Most Mediterranean women can grow a moustache (though not sideburns) and have considerable leg and body hair.

The big difference between these women and American women, however, is not so much the amount of "male" hair they can grow, but the fact that they're prepared to let their hair grow and be seen.

Virtually all American women shave at least some parts of their body/face. A very large proportion of women elsewhere do not shave at all.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 5:15 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
FACT

Most Mediterranean women can grow a moustache (though not sideburns) and have considerable leg and body hair.

The big difference between these women and American women, however, is not so much the amount of "male" hair they can grow, but the fact that they're prepared to let their hair grow and be seen.

Virtually all American women shave at least some parts of their body/face. A very large proportion of women elsewhere do not shave at all.
women shave their FACE?
Old Feb 21st 2007, 5:22 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
FACT

I DO NOT have neither do I know a Spanish woman with a moustache or hairy legs or armpits .. I don't deny that us Mediterraneans have more hair by nature but that doesn't mean that we like to keep it and show it to the whole world.. Unlike the American women that I'm surrounded with who are such hippies they don't even know that you can have your armpits waxed.. not that they would care if they knew but that's another matter..

Last edited by anabella; Feb 21st 2007 at 5:42 am.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:02 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwiloverjohn
How long ago was it that you did all this philandering in Greece?

The reason I'm asking is because I think your information is a bit out of date!