Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hairy women in the beach

Hairy women in the beach

Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:47 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hairy women in the beach

I don't like the beach and try to avoid it as much as I can. However, I have been few times in Spain (in different parts) and I noticed that the women with hairy legs/armpits are usually German and occasionally French. Someone on this forum was trying to convince me that the hairy ones are Spanish ... Do you agree?
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairy women in the beach

I don't know, next time I see a woman with hairy armpits and legs, I'll go up to her and say Anabella asks if you're Spanish....and if you are she is is ashamed of you.. and if they're German I'll tell them we won the war and it is now mandatory to shave.....

Originally Posted by anabella
I don't like the beach and try to avoid it as much as I can. However, I have been few times in Spain (in different parts) and I noticed that the women with hairy legs/armpits are usually German and occasionally French. Someone on this forum was trying to convince me that the hairy ones are Spanish ... Do you agree?
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:55 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
I don't know, next time I see a woman with hairy armpits and legs, I'll go up to her and say Anabella asks if you're Spanish....and if you are she is is ashamed of you.. and if they're German I'll tell them we won the war and it is now mandatory to shave.....

Please do and tell us how it goes!

If they are Spanish I'll be appalled...
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I'll do it on the way to the airport I may get some volunteers to give me a lift....

Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:32 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Best if I don't comment on this one ...
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:35 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
at Ray

Hairy women interesting !! Could be worth importing Ronco Hair trimmers ..
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:49 am

Originally Posted by Ray

Agreed...
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:09 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Annabella try watching some early Sophia Loren films...huge tufts of armpit hair before she went to Hollywood. Each to their own...some like a large bush, others a clean shave...
Can someone shed light on what purpose body hair serves...I can understand facial and head hair, but leg and armpit hair? Can it really keep us warmer ? (never having shaved my legs I don't know if it makes one cooler)
And pubic hair ?? What practical purpose does it serve ??
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:28 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel the same as you, don't like the beach at all...but when i do go i hate to see hairy woman...urghhhhhhhhh!
In spain the Germans woman had hairs hanging out everywhere, not sure about the French, but the Spanish girls we spoke to were shaven.
Should have a vote on here....hairs or not on woman?
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

The hairy ones are totally spanish!!!! Thank god for sarongs thats all i can say!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:07 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Has Ray been getting at you again?
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by poollounger
Annabella try watching some early Sophia Loren films...huge tufts of armpit hair before she went to Hollywood. Each to their own...some like a large bush, others a clean shave...
Can someone shed light on what purpose body hair serves...I can understand facial and head hair, but leg and armpit hair? Can it really keep us warmer ? (never having shaved my legs I don't know if it makes one cooler)
And pubic hair ?? What practical purpose does it serve ??

You seem under the impression that she's Spanish? .. I bet she still looked gorgeous, even with hair..
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:54 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maryann
The hairy ones are totally spanish!!!! Thank god for sarongs thats all i can say!
We prefer the word hirsute
www.hirsutespanishwomen.com ....
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:08 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Ray
We prefer the word hirsute
www.hirsutespanishwomen.com ....
And you just know who will click on that .......
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
And you just know who will click on that .......

That link doesn't work..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.