Lliria

Old Jan 23rd 2018, 11:53 pm
Just Joined

Lorijean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lliria

Hi,are there any expats living in Lliria?
Old Jan 25th 2018, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

VEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lliria

Yes there are.
I'm not one of them and I don't know if there are any registered on here, but there are quite a number of British who live there.
Old Jan 25th 2018, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

Lorijean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VEDShappy
Yes there are.
I'm not one of them and I don't know if there are any registered on here, but there are quite a number of British who live there.
Hi thank you for replying,it’s good to know that. I’ll be looking at other areas too in February but Lliria seems to tick all boxes.
Old Jan 25th 2018, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

VEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond repute

It's a pleasant enough town with everything needed for day to day living, I go there for the ITV on my car and bike rather than Valencia as it's more relaxed (not the test, but the atmosphere! ).
Old Feb 24th 2018, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

BiggestLebowski is an unknown quantity at this point

Lorijean, we bought a place in the urbanisations of Lliria a couple of years ago. It's very much a Spanish town but there are Brits about. I think I saw census numbers saying around 300 out of a population of 20,000.
We are planning to spend more time there when we retire but for now it's great for holidays and long weekends.
Old Feb 25th 2018, 6:12 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BiggestLebowski
Lorijean, we bought a place in the urbanisations of Lliria a couple of years ago. It's very much a Spanish town but there are Brits about. I think I saw census numbers saying around 300 out of a population of 20,000.
We are planning to spend more time there when we retire but for now it's great for holidays and long weekends.
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst myself and BEVS moderate Europe. Please read the Site Rules Site Rules | British Expatriate Community adhere to them so that the site runs smoothly. Moderators are there to ensure that the rules of BE are maintained. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary