Reload this Page >

Golf around Javea

Golf around Javea

Old Aug 1st 2017, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

Dean and Sarah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Golf around Javea

Hi Everyone,

We are due to be moving to Javea in September and I was wondering if anybody had any info on golf around the area? As in what are the best courses, prices for membership and how you go about joining or even if there is a society that would be happy for me to tag along with?

Thank you in advance.

Dean
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Longlegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf around Javea

No one has replied so as a none golfer i will say what i know of the area, first off its not a big golfing place, as far as i know Javea has a 9 hole course which is south and out of the town, there is a 9 hole course on Benissa costa about 6km down from Javea and there is one in Altea, there is a full size 18 hole in Benidorm on the outskirts of the town on the other side of the N332

Prices are generally cheaper than UK and there are societies about but as i say nothing like the amount in the south costa blanca, once you get there just pop into the club in Javea, I'm sure you will made to feel at home
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 10:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Longlegpete
No one has replied so as a none golfer i will say what i know of the area, first off its not a big golfing place, as far as i know Javea has a 9 hole course which is south and out of the town, there is a 9 hole course on Benissa costa about 6km down from Javea and there is one in Altea, there is a full size 18 hole in Benidorm on the outskirts of the town on the other side of the N332

Prices are generally cheaper than UK and there are societies about but as i say nothing like the amount in the south costa blanca, once you get there just pop into the club in Javea, I'm sure you will made to feel at home

Thank you for your reply. I'll pop into the local golf course when I'm over and see what is around. Thanks again
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

Also try La Sella and Oliva Nova.
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dean and Sarah
Hi Everyone,

We are due to be moving to Javea in September and I was wondering if anybody had any info on golf around the area? As in what are the best courses, prices for membership and how you go about joining or even if there is a society that would be happy for me to tag along with?

Thank you in advance.

Dean
https://www.sasgolf.es
Old Aug 18th 2017, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

Thanks everybody. Looks like I'll just get in and mingle with a few golfers and see what's what when we arrive.
Old Aug 18th 2017, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dean and Sarah
Thanks everybody. Looks like I'll just get in and mingle with a few golfers and see what's what when we arrive.
May be useful
Welcome - Montgo Golf Society