Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Free Healthcare? We hope!

Free Healthcare? We hope!

Old Sep 17th 2017, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

lurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free Healthcare? We hope!

Originally Posted by bobd22
I have tried searching re dependents per S1 and can't find anywhere that refers to a maximum age for a dependent child. It may well be that there isn't one or if there is then it is very well hidden.
Concentrates more on Schooling /University etc. Also bear in mind that when outside the system there is a tradition / moral obligation in Spain to pay the contributions for your children even after they reach majority, hence the 30 year old Spaniard STILL being 'subbed out'.Anyway, back to topic, thats a worry regarding young adults and the S1. Obviously that has to be paid for, but expat Children are covered by Spain.Its at what stage the transition takes place is the issue. I suppose anyone concerned could speak to Newcastle and get it answered officially.