Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

First Posts, HELP! WHAT DO I DO? etc. etc.

First Posts, HELP! WHAT DO I DO? etc. etc.

Old Mar 12th 2018, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

minouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: First Posts, HELP! WHAT DO I DO? etc. etc.

While (I think) I understand Ian's point, I agree with Caroline and Nick.
It would be silly to make a decision like moving to another country purely based on what you read on a forum. I'm sure that most of us do our research, in these days of internet, but we want to also hear it from the "horse's mouth", so to speak. Then there is the practical advice most of us are looking for: the theory is fine, but once you get that, you want the perspective of somebody who has the experience.
If in trying to do that we bore, offend (unintentionally!) or annoy, well ... sorry!
Old Mar 12th 2018, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

lurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Posts, HELP! WHAT DO I DO? etc. etc.

I never suggested that people should just search and take that as a 'given'. Have a look.

Simply put, there are so many 'generic' questions and answers already covered so many times, have a look at those when they cover your particular concerns and THEN jump up to ask anything you need to know, armed with the basics.

And you can still then get it 'from the horses mouth' from people who are doing / have done it , as you said.