Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:44 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Pictures of Spain

Originally Posted by MnM
It really is beautiful Rugbymatt

Where is it?
Originally Posted by jdr
Nice pic Matt, where is it ?
The Alhambra, one of Islams finest monuments.

Although in true Spanish style it was constructed of the cheapest possible materials!
Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:46 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know where this is?
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-pde1.jpg  
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:00 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Anyone know where this is?
The picture is too small, but still looks breathtaking.

Where is it?
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:03 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by MnM
The picture is too small, but still looks breathtaking.

Where is it?
I know, I will post another, maybe it will be bigger.
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-ps1.jpg  
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:05 pm
Straw Man.

Didnt work, try this one.
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-np1.bmp  
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:07 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

I think to make it bigger you just double click !!!!!!!!!!! and it comes up bigger
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:09 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by gallerie9
I think to make it bigger you just double click !!!!!!!!!!! and it comes up bigger
I know what you mean!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 5:42 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Dont tell big Pete ;-)
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future

Favourite Pictures of Spain-dscf0003.jpg

Favourite Pictures of Spain-dscf0212.jpg

Favourite Pictures of Spain-dscf0179.jpg

Finally figured out how to do it

Last edited by helenp; Mar 7th 2007 at 9:50 am.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:47 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
How to load pics......
Click reply to thread.
Type your text, then scroll down to manage attachments 3rd box down.
Click on manage attachments, then click on choose and this will open My Pics.
Select your picture and click load, this will put the file in the choose box, then click upload.
If you want more pics just go from choose again, when finished, just click submit reply.
Paquirri, circa 1985 or so as I recall....one hell of a media frenzy over that one.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 11:41 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
Paquirri, circa 1985 or so as I recall....one hell of a media frenzy over that one.
Que ?
Old Mar 7th 2007, 12:28 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Well done
I love the sculptures on the beach
Old Mar 7th 2007, 12:42 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Que ?
The picture you posted... the bullfighter Paquirri (Francisco Rivera Pérez) being gored by Avispado" September 26, 1984 in Pozoblanco, Córdoba. He was married to Isabel Pantoja- and following his death there was a feeding frenzy for weeks on TV, radio and of course all the magazines.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 2:10 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

The picture you posted... the bullfighter Paquirri (Francisco Rivera Pérez) being gored by Avispado" September 26, 1984 in Pozoblanco, Córdoba. He was married to Isabel Pantoja- and following his death there was a feeding frenzy for weeks on TV, radio and of course all the magazines.
Oh right thanks for the info, I didn`t know who it was, I wasn`t here then but it made my eyes water when I saw it. ;-)
Old Mar 7th 2007, 2:30 pm
this is me

There was a programme on Tv last week about Isobel Pantoja she had a small baby at the time, it looked like a horrific time for her.
She is now the partner of the guy in the News from Malaga, the Mayor of Malaga.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.