Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Old Mar 6th 2007, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future
Default Favourite Pictures of Spain

Please post your favourite pictures of Spain (no rude please) Mine is my profile picture which is inland Andalucia near Gaucin. This is when I decided I wanted to live in Spain, even though it took a hairaising drive through Ronda to get there (anyone who has ever been on that road will know what I mean)only to find there is a quicker route the other way.

p.s anyone tell me how to uplaod a pic from my pictures onto post?

Helen
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future
Default Re: Favourite Pictures of Spain

I take it they are all too rude to post then you dirty lot!!!
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:25 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helenp
I take it they are all too rude to post then you dirty lot!!!
If i knew how to copy and paste the things i would lol but i dont know either helen lol
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:26 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope this works yes it does

these are views from our house
and the sqaure
and the garden in our village
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-jan-second-lot-040.jpg   Favourite Pictures of Spain-first-images-271.jpg   Favourite Pictures of Spain-first-images-1110.jpg  
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:32 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

these are the carnaval

the last one is a local lady she is lovely and she supports Bettis
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-carnaval-2007-134.jpg   Favourite Pictures of Spain-carnaval-2007-163.jpg   Favourite Pictures of Spain-carnaval-2007-072.jpg  
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Big Pete
If i knew how to copy and paste the things i would lol but i dont know either helen lol
Perhaps its just aswell I bet yours are rude
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

You are all making me jealous I shall live in my Peublo hopefully by the end of the year.

Helen
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:43 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Post some in the Spain gallery also. ;-)
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:49 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps its just aswell I bet yours are rude
no there not , i just dont know how to get the pics on here honest
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

no there not , i just dont know how to get the pics on here honest
Well me or hubby couldn't either I think its something to do with attachments, perhaps jdr might enlighten us if he is watching/listening?
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:53 pm
Banned

Well me or hubby couldn't either I think its something to do with attachments, perhaps jdr might enlighten us if he is watching/listening?
yea come on jdr
hes always watching helenp
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

yea come on jdr
hes always watching helenp

perhaps hes overslept in his siesta!
Old Mar 6th 2007, 8:17 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Go to the box you usually post and click on "Advanced" under the box.

Once you get to the Advanced section, on the header you will see various commands, ie Fonts, Sizes, etc....click on the paper clip and everything else is self explanatory
Old Mar 6th 2007, 8:19 pm
this is me

i did it it was easy LOL
Old Mar 6th 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

JDR is watching Chelsea win! Said "HEĀ“LL BE BACK"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.