Evo Banco

Old Oct 13th 2016, 9:26 am
Granada

MrsTeriyaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Evo Banco

Hello,

Is anyone here a customer of Evo Banco?

We have not long opened an account with them and I am a little confused with my statement.. I also read it is possible to use their online banking in English, but I have yet to find the setting to switch.

Thanks
Old Oct 18th 2016, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Evo Banco

Originally Posted by MrsTeriyaki
Hello,

Is anyone here a customer of Evo Banco?

We have not long opened an account with them and I am a little confused with my statement.. I also read it is possible to use their online banking in English, but I have yet to find the setting to switch.

Thanks
I'm a client,at one time you could change the language,but a few months ago they launched a new website (an unmitigated disaster) and now it's Spanish only.They will contact you on Twitter or Facebook in broken English if you really need help.But I'd advise a new bank if your not happy with the system.
Old Oct 18th 2016, 10:33 pm
Granada

Originally Posted by davidinspain
I'm a client,at one time you could change the language,but a few months ago they launched a new website (an unmitigated disaster) and now it's Spanish only.They will contact you on Twitter or Facebook in broken English if you really need help.But I'd advise a new bank if your not happy with the system.
Hi David, thanks for your response. The problem Im having is understanding the online balance chart (the graph). It is showing minus and in red when my actual balance is +. I hope that makes sense as it's hard to describe.

Thank you
Old Oct 19th 2016, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrsTeriyaki
Hi David, thanks for your response. The problem Im having is understanding the online balance chart (the graph). It is showing minus and in red when my actual balance is +. I hope that makes sense as it's hard to describe.

Thank you
The - is just over the monthly period.In that month you've paid out more than has been paid in,even though overall you are in credit.I have to say it's one of their dafter ideas.
Old Oct 24th 2016, 10:56 am
Granada

Originally Posted by davidinspain
The - is just over the monthly period.In that month you've paid out more than has been paid in,even though overall you are in credit.I have to say it's one of their dafter ideas.
Okay, just checking there are no repercussions of this?

Thanks for your help.