Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

EU citizens detention letters sent in error.(BBC news)

EU citizens detention letters sent in error.(BBC news)

Old Aug 25th 2017, 5:48 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EU citizens detention letters sent in error.(BBC news)

Originally Posted by rspltd
I really think that someone who purports to represent the views 'this side of the channel' (which channel is that then) and in reality lives in the Med and on an island is very limited in obtaining views from anyone. I suspect most of the views (and information) come from the toilet press and are represented as reality.
Oh, you mean out here... In the "third world" (or otherwise, anywhere outside of England)?

Well, it's true. I live among "foreigners". Lots of 'em. From all over the place.

So, I presume that would make me "isolated" and "limit" my "Englishness", which of course means whatever I'd know must be inferior.

Last edited by amideislas; Aug 25th 2017 at 6:30 am.
Old Aug 25th 2017, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EU citizens detention letters sent in error.(BBC news)

Originally Posted by rspltd
I really think that someone who purports to represent the views 'this side of the channel' (which channel is that then) and in reality lives in the Med and on an island is very limited in obtaining views from anyone. I suspect most of the views (and information) come from the toilet press and are represented as reality.
An interesting concept. I expect most people have exactly the same access to information wherever in the world they live these days. So where do you get your information and news which is more authentic because you are one side of the channel or the other? The Clapham omnibus or a geezer down the pub? Or perhaps you work in the inner confines of the Government?