Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

" Estate agents, campaign to make them work! "

" Estate agents, campaign to make them work! "

Old May 16th 2009, 3:22 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: " Estate agents, campaign to make them work! "

At last, we have exchanged contracts!! Yippee!!!
Thought it would NEVER happen, but finally we can look forward to our new lives in Spain!

We are due to complete on 17th June, and ferry is booked for 5th July!

POP THAT CORK, WE ARE ON OUR WAY!!

Thanks to all you guys for your support you have been great!

OH, and by the way, you will all be pleased to know that you can now uncross all those fingers Lol!!!

Love Chris XXXXXXXXXX
Old May 16th 2009, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: " Estate agents, campaign to make them work! "

Originally Posted by chrisw
At last, we have exchanged contracts!! Yippee!!!
Thought it would NEVER happen, but finally we can look forward to our new lives in Spain!

We are due to complete on 17th June, and ferry is booked for 5th July!

POP THAT CORK, WE ARE ON OUR WAY!!

Thanks to all you guys for your support you have been great!

OH, and by the way, you will all be pleased to know that you can now uncross all those fingers Lol!!!

Love Chris XXXXXXXXXX
Good luck Chris, It's about time!!
Hope it all goes smoothly.
Old May 16th 2009, 10:02 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Good luck Chris, It's about time!!
Hope it all goes smoothly.

Thanks Tim,
Still pinching ourselves that we are not dreaming! Lol! We are SO looking forward to moving out there! lots to do in the meantime, but that will distract us and keep us busy which will help to make the time pass more quickly.

Love Chris XXX
Old May 16th 2009, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
By some weird coincidence, our ferry leaves on 17th June. A good omen

Well done!
Old May 16th 2009, 10:25 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

Thumbs up Re: " Estate agents, campaign to make them work! "

Originally Posted by bigglesworth
Congratulations!
By some weird coincidence, our ferry leaves on 17th June. A good omen

Well done!
Hi Bigglesworth,
OMG what a coincidence! Are you going from Plymouth to Santander the same as us? If so, will see you there!!!

Love Chris XXX
Old May 16th 2009, 10:37 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Chris my legs have been crossed for so long now I don't know if I will ever walk in a straight line again

Congrats buddy, so, so, pleased for you and mr chrisw I'm gonna rush up to Rosemary and help her polish of that bottle she has had in her fridge from day one for you.
Old May 16th 2009, 10:43 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

Thumbs up Re: " Estate agents, campaign to make them work! "

Hi again Bigglesworth,
Had to update again as am in such a fluster with the good news, I just realised, we are completing on 17th June, but not going to Spain until 5th July! Bit of a senior moment there I am afraid, but wish you all the best in your new life!

love Chris XXX
Old May 16th 2009, 10:50 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

Originally Posted by crispy
Chris my legs have been crossed for so long now I don't know if I will ever walk in a straight line again

Congrats buddy, so, so, pleased for you and mr chrisw I'm gonna rush up to Rosemary and help her polish of that bottle she has had in her fridge from day one for you.
Lol! Hi Crispy!!
You are a fool! Lol! You don't mean to say that you are going to open that now, vintage bottle of Cava do you! If I were you, I would auction that one off and make a few bucks if I were you. That should now give you enough for another crate! Lol!
Thanks for the good wishes pal. Have already had a PM from Rosemary which I have replied to. Love to you both and all the best in straightening those legs out! Lol!

Love Chris XXX
Old May 17th 2009, 11:15 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one, good luck in the future.
Old May 17th 2009, 1:08 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

Originally Posted by jdr
Nice one, good luck in the future. http://bestsmileys.com/big/1.gif

Thanks JDR,
We are both SO excited and counting the days already!! Lol!

Love Chris XXX
Old May 18th 2009, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

I've blown the candles out - well done you!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 19th 2009, 1:53 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

Originally Posted by SueG
I've blown the candles out - well done you!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! Thanks Sue, and a big HI!

It's a wonder there are any candles left eh? Lol! Been busy today, packing and cleaning, cleaning and packing trying to keep busy. We are going to pace ourselves and do a little each day. I could do with a time machine about now mind! We are SO ready to be off the starting blocks!

love Chris XXX
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

toyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud of

Any updates on where you are Chris?

Anyone else know how it has gone for Chris?
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:50 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Last e-mail I had from her said that the ferry was booked and would arrive in Spain on 5th July.

Rosemary
Old Aug 6th 2009, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

toyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud of

Ooo err…

Thanks Rosemary. Perhaps we’ll hear from her later. I imagine she’s a bit busy at the moment.

Regards.