Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Does anyone live in the Jaen / Martos area?

Does anyone live in the Jaen / Martos area?

Old Apr 25th 2016, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Nicola brown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Does anyone live in the Jaen / Martos area?

Cheers thanks for that, I will let you know how I get on. When over in May I will check out your street, I'm sure I've seen it!!

Thank you for advice Rosemary, I will take heed!!!!
Old Apr 25th 2016, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

wicklowjack is an unknown quantity at this point

yes indeed will take heed
Old May 7th 2016, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

Maur-Ross is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. This is a brilliant thread. I will be over in AndalucĂ­a later in the year exploring different places. This thread is making me want to go to Martos. I fly in to Malaga. How for is it from there to Martos by car? Also, what would be the nearest airport? I have been to Seville, Cordoba and Ronda from my sister's house in Pruna. I never thought about Jaen as I thought it would be too far away. We will be spending some days in Antequera this time and visiting estate agents in Olvera and Rute. The other half is retiring next year and we hope to spend more time in Spain. But hope to make some time to visit your town of Martos now. Thanks all
Old May 9th 2016, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Beki is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, we are planning to relocate to Martos in the next 18 months/2yrs were heading over at the end of September for a holiday and to do some house hunting, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself as you seem like a friendly bunch and its been great following yr conversations on this thread and really heart
warming to see how helpful you all are. I'll keep popping in and let you all know how we're getting on :-)
Old May 9th 2016, 2:39 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beki
Hi everyone, we are planning to relocate to Martos in the next 18 months/2yrs were heading over at the end of September for a holiday and to do some house hunting, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself as you seem like a friendly bunch and its been great following yr conversations on this thread and really heart
warming to see how helpful you all are. I'll keep popping in and let you all know how we're getting on :-)
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 9th 2016, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

Hi Rosemary, thank you :-)
Old May 9th 2016, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Quick question ...... Has anyone used the Kyero website for house hunting?
Old May 9th 2016, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Beki, I used and bought my house through Kyero many years ago (am now about to sell hopefully September time). It directs you straight to the Estate Agent where you can leave a message. The estate agent will get back to you pretty quickly however many do not work weekends so when house hunting you will need to be free Monday to Friday as it is also usual for them to want to show you around rather than let the house owner/occupier do it.
Old May 9th 2016, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am in need of a cheap builder/keen DIYer. Can anyone message me if you know anyone Martos/Monte Lope Alvarez area. Thanks
Old May 9th 2016, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

wicklowjack is an unknown quantity at this point

i met a nice guy in martos cane to me recommended by a spanish guy i know if you privet message me i have his number
Old May 11th 2016, 10:33 am
Just Joined

Hi Amanda, thank you for replying. It's the website I've been using to search properties and I've been doing as much research as possible on line about different areas but we're really excited to be heading over and finding out first-hand. Good luck with yr house selling, hope all goes well for you :-) x
Old May 18th 2016, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

westbank is an unknown quantity at this point

been using the site as a guest for a wee bit and finally registered.
just a quick message to say hello
we are in the process of getting a property in martos and this forum has helped answer a lot of questions, thanks a lot
so hope to maybe meet up with a few of use over the new few years
Old May 18th 2016, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by westbank
we are in the process of getting a property in martos and this forum has helped answer a lot of questions, thanks a lot
Hello, good luck with everything :-)
Old May 18th 2016, 3:41 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by westbank
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 29th 2016, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

Maur-Ross is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anybody used Andalucia Property Services. Dianne Heston runs it and her hubby does building work. I contacted her last week and she replied promptly giving me loads of info.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.