Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

DO THE SPANISH REALY LIKE US

DO THE SPANISH REALY LIKE US

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:05 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DO THE SPANISH REALY LIKE US

I have no idea who this Glad 2 be back moron is but they've just sent me a huge PM ranting and raving!
I'm not going to divulge what was said, and I'm not going to rip a hole in their ass cos the last time this happened on another site it was me who got banned when I did.
Mods....ban this sad lunatic because they're probably doing the same to others here.
And don't PM me again you dickhead.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:10 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

OK....they're still PMing me with abuse so I've had to disable my PM's.
Mods....you need to look into this.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:51 pm

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XTreme
I have no idea who this Glad 2 be back moron is but they've just sent me a huge PM ranting and raving!
I'm not going to divulge what was said, and I'm not going to rip a hole in their ass cos the last time this happened on another site it was me who got banned when I did.
Mods....ban this sad lunatic because they're probably doing the same to others here.
And don't PM me again you dickhead.
oh for god sake, post what I wrote, get over yourself. Btw it wasn't my fault you got banned it was your own.

And don't call me names I don't deserve it.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:52 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
I have no idea who this Glad 2 be back moron is but they've just sent me a huge PM ranting and raving!.
I'm afraid you allready know Xtreme ... you'll need to figure it out yourself, but is this an official complaint?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm afraid you allready know Xtreme ... you'll need to figure it out yourself, but is this an official complaint?

no its someone with a grudge, and not me. I'll send you what I wrote infact I'll post it here, nothing bad. He just wants me gone and with you on board he will probably suceed.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:56 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Enough both please .... I'm pming you both
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:00 pm

Enough both please .... I'm pming you both
Okay!

but I don't want anything written about me elsewhere where I can't stand up for myself.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:05 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by glad 2 b back
Okay!

but I don't want anything written about me elsewhere where I can't stand up for myself.
I take offence at both of your inferences, and would ask that you now desist from argueing on line and if you have a problem with my moderating then take it up by pm as per site rules
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:09 pm

I take offence at both of your inferences, and would ask that you now desist from argueing on line and if you have a problem with my moderating then take it up by pm as per site rules

okay, sorry for thinking that you wouldn't be neutral, for the record I don't want to argue.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Grazy is a jewel in the roughGrazy is a jewel in the roughGrazy is a jewel in the roughGrazy is a jewel in the rough

Live is as simple and as happy, as you choose to make it. Just be yourself and remeber that's all you have to do in life. You have nothing to prove and nothing to defend, unless of course you choose to.

Make peace wereever you go. Give unconditionally and you will live a happy life and most importantly, you will die a contented soul.

Best regards

Grazy
Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:56 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
Guess the answer's no then............
Difficult to really tell........
I am sure its not only Brits moving to Spain though ;-))
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:17 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
Guess the answer's no then............

I do like you!
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:36 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daniel80
Hi everyone.
Ok first of all, i'm not a British expat, i'm Spanish and I live in Spain.

Guess that's all I had to say, thanks for listening.
Welcome to BE, and may I commend your English, it is better than some of the British people who post on here.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Welcome to BE, and may I commend your English, it is better than some of the British people who post on here.
wut do ya mean bi thta?
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoJohn
wut do ya mean bi thta?
exacary wha i sed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.