Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

DO THE SPANISH REALY LIKE US

DO THE SPANISH REALY LIKE US

Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DO THE SPANISH REALY LIKE US

Originally Posted by jdr
No, just make yourself useful and answer somes questions on the other threads, you must be a wealth of knowledge.
Hi, moderator. Good, but I have contributed with my opinion in some threads (and I have not said it with intention of offending to nobody). To who ask me, I will answer in the measure that I has knowledge of that question

It is a very interesting forum to see the opinions of people of other country, in this case UK

Last edited by Relampago; Sep 29th 2007 at 5:26 pm.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:27 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
To who ask me, I will answer in the measure that I has knowledge of that question
Spanish birds any good in the sack mate?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:30 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by XTreme
I can answer that one, caught a pigeon and put it in a sack.............................................. .......
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

I donĀ“t understand
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I donĀ“t understand
He is Welsh, neither do we.......
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

spanish birds are many, varied and succulent
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:09 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

spanish birds are many, varied and succulent
That's the main problem, over 40's are very "succulent"
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
That's the main problem, over 40's are very "succulent"
Over 40? Birds with more than 40 years of age?(good, our Royal Eagle arrives to the 40 years...) It is that I don't know what you want to tell me...Some irony?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 6:50 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Over 40? Birds with more than 40 years of age?(good, our Royal Eagle arrives to the 40 years...) It is that I don't know what you want to tell me...Some irony?
The posters are using the word 'bird' in the English colloquial sense meaning 'woman or girl', sorry but they are just trying to make jokes from your post. Please ignore this type of poster. They do not realise, or more prabaly do realise that your first language is not English. If this forum was in Spanish, then they you would be able to make fun of their posts because I'm quite certain that they are NOT fluent in Spanish.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 7:36 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
The posters are using the word 'bird' in the English colloquial sense meaning 'woman or girl', sorry but they are just trying to make jokes from your post. Please ignore this type of poster. They do not realise, or more prabaly do realise that your first language is not English. If this forum was in Spanish, then they you would be able to make fun of their posts because I'm quite certain that they are NOT fluent in Spanish.
Hook....Line....Sinker!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:57 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Hook....Line....Sinker!
OOOOOOOOOOOPS I really SHOULD read all the previous posts before jumping in with both feet in my own mouth, apologies to all, seems I've been had..
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Thaaaaaank you, mister...I knew that these " birds " were making fun of me. When they spoke of birds of over 40 years that were very well, I sensed something strange ...Here we sometimes use the word bird (pajaro) to call this way to somebody that goes for the life of clever in the worst sense in the word, somebody that takes advantage of the situation

But it is the jargon that have the countries. In Spain commonly to the penis is sometimes said " polla ", in plan of jest, in the language of the street...but also " la polla " is a game of some countries of southern America. If in Spain somebody that is not spaniard or don't know our form of speaking in an meeting, for example, says " we will play to La polla ", I believe that would have a serious problem...

Last edited by Relampago; Oct 1st 2007 at 12:02 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:50 am
Straw Man.

Thaaaaaank you, mister...I knew that these " birds " were making fun of me. Here we sometimes use the word bird (pajaro) to call this way to somebody that goes for the life of clever in the worst sense in the word, somebody that takes advantage of the situation

But it is the jargon that have the countries. In Spain commonly to the penis is sometimes said " polla ", in plan of jest, but also " la polla " is a game of some countries of southern America. If in Spain somebody that is not spaniard or don't know our form of speaking and says " we will play to La polla ", I believe that would have a serious problem...
as I once said to an Argentine friend, " Me voy a coger la yegua!"
Old Oct 1st 2007, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Jorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
as I once said to an Argentine friend, " Me voy a coger la yegua!"
And I suppose she/he,being from Patagonia replied "Siarad gymraeg"?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:00 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Jorgi
And I suppose she/he,being from Patagonia replied "Siarad gymraeg"?
No....