Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

gaynormurray is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Hello! We are coming over for the first 2 weeks of July, we have our own place just behind you in Calle Antonio Soriano Bri, we hope to move out permanently very soon. Glad to hear there is an English cafe at last! What are your opening hours? Shall call in for breakfast soon!!!! Best wishes, Gaynor & Gordon

Last edited by jdr; Jun 16th 2007 at 9:42 pm. Reason: Removing advertising quote.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

ShabbyChic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Daya Nueva - Costa Blanca

Hi, look forward to meeting you in July. At the moment the Cafe is open from 9.30 til 2.30. Weather very hot at the moment ! Forgot to say, you can also get English newspapers. See you soon.
Caroline
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

gaynormurray is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ShabbyChic
Hi, look forward to meeting you in July. At the moment the Cafe is open from 9.30 til 2.30. Weather very hot at the moment ! Forgot to say, you can also get English newspapers. See you soon.
Caroline
Hi Caroline! Good to hear from you, glad its hot! Also happy to hear you sell English papers, I have to have my newspaper fix even on holiday! Will call in and see you in 2 weeks!
Best wishes
Gaynor
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

jacksons is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

just got back from Day Nueva after 2 glorious week. Anyone going out soon please take lots of sun protection. Its very hot and according to the radio there is severe weather warnings, its going to reach 50 degrees soon. thew

christine
Old Jul 7th 2007, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ShabbyChic
Caroline
Hi, i wished id know about your coffee bar when i came over last month, but will be there again in september so will come in to see you,

Christine:
Old Jul 9th 2007, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

bubblebing is an unknown quantity at this point

Daya Nueva is a lovely village. It keep getting better and better. We have a villa on Calle Irlanda. I look forward to moving out there in the new few years.

The village pool on a Sunday is a must to visit. Everyone is so friendly. They really make you feel at home.

Looking forward to getting back soon.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, nice to hear from you

Thanks for telling me about the pool, it sounds great. We bought a house in Noruega 10 months ago and like you will be moving there in 19 months (cant wait) We have a communal pool that wasnt in use when we came over last month, but ive heard today that its now up and running so when we go back in September we can use it. Mind you i might go down to the village pool on the sunday and hopefully meet some people.

bye for now, Christine
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

sarahwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All I have lived in Daya Nueva now for over 3 years with my Husband Nick and our 2 kids, and one on the way! we have run NTS property management and sales for 2 years now and it's great to see people have recommended us through this forum thank you. We have recently opened a furniture showroom on the industrial estate in daya nueva, Furniture Centre EspaƱa specializing in ffurniturepacks from England, aircon, white goods, alarms, grills and loads more. If I can be of any help to anyone please feel free to contact me.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sarah,

I dont know where the industrial estate is in Daya Nueva but your furniture shop sounds like a good place to visit.

Were still finding our way around, but really like the village and cant wait to move there.

Perhaps you may be able to help us find someone who does roofs, we have a galleria that we want to put a roof on so we can use is as a utility room.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon, Christine:
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jacksons
Hi Sarah,

I dont know where the industrial estate is in Daya Nueva but your furniture shop sounds like a good place to visit.

Were still finding our way around, but really like the village and cant wait to move there.

Perhaps you may be able to help us find someone who does roofs, we have a galleria that we want to put a roof on so we can use is as a utility room.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon, Christine:

Hi Thanks for your message yes we have a company that does that work for us if you email me on [email protected] I can get a qoute to you. The industrial estate is just past la bodega. you turn right at the cam bank follow the road all the way up and over the fly over turn right at the round about then its the second turn on the next round about. next to the pet shop and bowling alley. When are you next out? You'll have to pop in and see us I will be off work in September as we are expecting our 3rd child. If you need any help or advice just contact me.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 7:44 am
Just Joined

sorry the email is [email protected] sarah
Old Jul 20th 2007, 4:52 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahwatts
sorry the email is [email protected] sarah
Best to do e-mail addresses via PM's as this is an open site and you will get spammed.

Rosemary
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Rosemary,

thanks for that information, regards

Christine
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hola Sarah

Its hard to describe the sort of roof we want but it will have to have an opening in case we need to get to the aircon. Myd will come in and see someone there, and hopefully someone can give us a quote while we are there. If thats ok

We are coming over again in september, but obviously wont see you as your on maternity leave. Good luck with the baby.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

sarahjb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know which estate agent is handling the Yellow town house opposite the park next to the town hall?

Thanks
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.