Reload this Page >

council tax rates(benalmedina)

council tax rates(benalmedina)

Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

dougyzf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default council tax rates(benalmedina)

Hi,

I am considering buying a house in the Benalmedina area,can anybody tell me what the council tax rates are per year based on a 3 bed town house.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:56 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice
Default Re: council tax rates(benalmedina)

Since nobody is helping u. Which I`m suprised at.

I would PM JDR, he lives there and can tell you the answer to your question.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

I have a three bedroom apartment (not a town house) in Arroyo de la Miel and the annual IBI is in the region of €600. I would assume that a town house would be a little more.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 9:11 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
I have a three bedroom apartment (not a town house) in Arroyo de la Miel and the annual IBI is in the region of €600. I would assume that a town house would be a little more.
That sounds horrific - I have a town house which encompasses 5 flats. The IBI on this is only €220 (for the entire building).

Our main villa is about 550m2 in about 8000 meters of land and that's only €900 (I don't mean ONLY in that sense but just as a comparison to your figure)
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Dont mean to be rude, but you should probably learn the name of the place you'll be moving too
b-e-n-a-l-m-á-d-e-n-a
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by snikpoh
That sounds horrific - I have a town house which encompasses 5 flats. The IBI on this is only €220 (for the entire building).

Our main villa is about 550m2 in about 8000 meters of land and that's only €900 (I don't mean ONLY in that sense but just as a comparison to your figure)
Yes, I agree, but the valor catastral is extremely high in Benalmádena although there is a discount for people registered on the padrón..

My rural property, however, is similar in description to yours but on 10.000 square metres and the IBI is just over €200!