Costa Del Sol

Old Oct 31st 2017, 9:01 am
Just Joined

Sailing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Costa Del Sol

I am intending on moving to Costa Del Sol. I am strugling to find a suitable site to find somewhere to rent I have a few questions.

1. What sites are good for finding somewhere to rent?
2. Is it quite easy to find work in Gibraltar
3. How hard is it to find work in the tourist resorts?
4. Is there much work in watersports?
Old Oct 31st 2017, 9:06 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Del Sol

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst myself and BEVS moderate Europe. Please read the Site Rules http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ adhere to them so that the site runs smoothly. Moderators are there to ensure that the rules of BE are maintained. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Oct 31st 2017, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sailing
I am intending on moving to Costa Del Sol. I am strugling to find a suitable site to find somewhere to rent I have a few questions.

1. What sites are good for finding somewhere to rent?
2. Is it quite easy to find work in Gibraltar
3. How hard is it to find work in the tourist resorts?
4. Is there much work in watersports?
You can try sites such as :
https://www.idealista.com/alquiler-v...a-de-marbella/
https://www.fotocasa.es/es/alquiler/...-benalmadena/l

A word of warning though long term rentals are in high demand and good ones go very quickly. People being more cautious about about buying with resultant knock-on effect on rentals.

Gibralter work no idea. Tourist resorts not too difficult to get high season work on a temporary basis but what to do the other ten months of the year very difficult, unemployment still high and competition for jobs intense.
Old Nov 1st 2017, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.thinkspain.com/coast-pro...s-for-rent/4/2