Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Cars To Span (update)

Cars To Span (update)

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

countryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Cars To Span (update)

Hello all,
Some months ago There was a thread on this board concerning "Cars To Spain", (On this thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327249) and as I work as a part time journalist for an English newspaper I thought I would look into this, as I did not want other people being ripped off by one of these fly by night people who pray on the innocent British public.

I have comunicated with several car transport firms both here and in the UK who refuse to deal with "Cars To Spain" and its owner Mr Peter Green.

I am rewriting this topic because I feel the need to inform the public about this company, I have on several occations mailed them but to no effect, so I can warn all Expats about this company, as I feel Honour Bound to do so.

I would also like to suggest a company who would be willing to give Free, any advice, information, and referance to transporting your car to Spain.

http://www.marbellas.com/for%20database/carshipping.htm

I do hope you take heed of this advice.

David SR