Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Careful collecting overdue rent.

Careful collecting overdue rent.

Old Apr 13th 2009, 4:12 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Careful collecting overdue rent.

A little over the top. HERE
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:25 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Careful collecting overdue rent.

Originally Posted by jdr
A little over the top. HERE

Mmmm....I wonder what drove him to such extremes.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

RONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lionda
Mmmm....I wonder what drove him to such extremes.
Total frustration i'd imagine.

People taking the pee by not paying the rent

Sounds about the same as what goes on here in the UK political correctness gone doolally not that i would condone using a gun like he did

ATB

Ron
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:35 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RONLIN

Sounds about the same as what goes on here in the UK political correctness gone doolally not that i would condone using a gun like he did

ATB

Ron
Don't misunderstand me...I have been there. Having owned and rented out property in the UK. My daughter was in a house we owned (house share) and one of the tenants made 'suggestions' to her whilst sat outside her door with a bottle of vodka. She phoned us, we went round and took her back to ours. The following day we asked him to leave (he was too drunk and also naked to have a sensible discussion with at the time). He was on benefits and the council told us that we couldn't evict him as he had rights to stay and we would be facing court procedures if we forced him to leave ....but they could re-house our daughter Ha!!! We contacted his mother who sympathised and contacted a friend who moved him out a couple of days later. I can fully sympathise with this guy who must have been at the end of his tether. Oh... and he had also arranged with the benefit people to pay the rent direct to him after the first month, apparently he was entitled to do that. Needless to say we didn't see the rent money. His mother luckily had a concience and paid the rent to us after he moved out.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 10:53 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RONLIN

ATB

Ron
UK political correctness? The guy pointed a gun at someone FFS!

What sort of world are you living in? People are struggling out there, struggling to live and pay bills, and you come on and get sanctimonious about a bit of rent!

Get a life!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 7:10 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
UK political correctness? The guy pointed a gun at someone FFS!

What sort of world are you living in? People are struggling out there, struggling to live and pay bills, and you come on and get sanctimonious about a bit of rent!

Get a life!
I absolutely abhore violence of any kind!

When that rent is someone elses income, what gives them the right to take somthing without paying for it?

We have only been renting out properties in Spain for a short time but have now had two instances of people not paying the bills or the rent.

Is this really the way of the world now - take, take take!!?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 7:13 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
UK political correctness? The guy pointed a gun at someone FFS! What sort of world are you living in? People are struggling out there, struggling to live and pay bills, and you come on and get sanctimonious about a bit of rent!

Get a life!
rugbymatt baiting a discussion.. nice !
Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:22 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GrapeEater
rugbymatt baiting a discussion.. nice !
Baiting a discussion? So you think its right that this guy put a gun to someones head to extract rent do you?

Is what you are saying is that its right to do this?

Baiting? No.................. expressing an opinion, as is my right? Yes.

Stop being childish
Old Apr 14th 2009, 2:28 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

RugbyMatt: Baiting a discussion? So you think its right that this guy put a gun to someones head to extract rent do you? NO

Is what you are saying is that its right to do this? NO

Baiting? No.................. expressing an opinion, as is my right? Yes. WELCOME IT!

Stop being childish I WASN'T
Old Apr 14th 2009, 2:31 pm
Straw Man.

Meh.

Now, back to the ACTUAL discussion.