Reload this Page >

Buying a holiday home in Spain

Buying a holiday home in Spain

Old Aug 17th 2017, 6:38 pm
Holiday home in Spain

stu7373 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Buying a holiday home in Spain

Thanks guys.

We don't plan to rent, I understand what you are saying bolton wanderer, but don't really want to pay someone else's mortgage off for them
We plan to do a visit of some of the other area's on the Orihuela Coast soon, and once we like a location we will then look at properties.
I like to do a lot of research into anything I do, so that I don't make any mistakes, so it will be a thought out process.
As I said it will primarily be a holiday home for the time being, so none of us will be looking for work out there, and later in the future, again it wont be a concern. I work offshore so can work anywhere in the world, so-long as there is an airport nearby, thats all I need

People have said to me that the best time to buy is winter time??? Not sure if that is true, but in reality that will probably be the time that we will be looking to sort things out.
Thanks