Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

better quality of life

better quality of life

Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:10 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: better quality of life

Originally Posted by lynnxa
oh bu&&er I'm agreeing with you again
Listen you wont get into my pants by keep agreeing with me, I prefer my women feisty!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
how many people have gone out there with not enough money and no real planning and come back after 6 months !
yes all to often - you have obviously done your research and this will pay off
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
! ive read on so many forums how many people have gone out there with not enough money and no real planning and come back after 6 months !
We are only going out there with a small amount of money, not a massive amount by any means.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:14 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnxa
oh bu&&er I'm agreeing with you again

mon dieu

Last edited by dreamcatcher; Jul 24th 2007 at 2:16 pm. Reason: forgot to write anything oops
Old Jul 24th 2007, 3:04 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
We are only going out there with a small amount of money, not a massive amount by any means.
dont want to sound like im beinging funny rugbymatt but some of the things you mention so far on this thread dont add up !
Old Jul 24th 2007, 3:06 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Well I'm ******g loaded so it's easy street for me anyroad up!

As the great Paul Young once said - "Wherever I lay my hat......that's me casa".
Old Jul 24th 2007, 3:06 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

You know its odd that you should say that because when I lived out there I used to see people come out on holiday and fall in love with the place, they would then move out there to start their new life in the sun, and they couldn't be told, if you tried to warn them or advise them on all the pitfalls and dangers all they would say was "you haven't been back to the UK for years, you don't know how bad it ia back there so you cant know what we have had to go through!"

Well time would pass, they would carry on like they had back home and life would become progressively worse, and at about 4-6 months usually they would be absolutely broke, miserable as sin and desperate to get the hell out of "this frigging country!"

The ones who survived hit the ground running, they fought hard to make a new life, they used their energy to make a new life, and if you asked any of them they would tell you that they worked twice as hard in Spain than in the UK..........but they wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world.
?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 3:09 pm
pjj
sun lover

reading your replys you have been giving very good advice , but i think you need to take some of your own advice !
Old Jul 24th 2007, 3:27 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by pjj
reading your replys you have been giving very good advice , but i think you need to take some of your own advice !
Really? And what pray tell do you think I should do??
Old Jul 24th 2007, 3:36 pm
Straw Man.

I take it from the silence you don't think I should do a thing, which is fine by me!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 3:42 pm
Straw Man.

so shall we get back to the point of the thread?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 3:47 pm
pjj
sun lover

Really? And what pray tell do you think I should do??
sorry working at the min dont understand pray
Old Jul 24th 2007, 3:52 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by pjj
sorry working at the min dont understand pray
I was asking why you have a problem with my posts.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:11 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
The OP thinks that I may be making the wrong decision going to Spain after I had said that we are not going out to Spain with lots of cash, there fore we are making a mistake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.