Reload this Page >

Autonomo benefit with One time Paro payment

Autonomo benefit with One time Paro payment

Old Aug 21st 2017, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

Sorath is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Autonomo benefit with One time Paro payment

Hi,

following situation, I have been working in spain in a fixed contract and am now finished.
I wish to go Autonomo as I got a shortterm freelance job in Germany and I want to get the Paro (unemployment money) paid to my account.

Now the thing is I paid a translator to translate my business proposal to spanish and got everything prepared. BUT I will only register Autonomo if they aid my business otherwise I'll go Autonomo in Germany with lower tax rate.

Question A:
where do I go to show my business proposal and find out if they pay the Paro for my investment in objects. (what's the name of the agency?)

Question B:
can I go there beforehand before actually having a Tax number or will they send me ping pong back to get a tax nmb. first? As I first want to make sure to get the aid.

thanks a lot for your help!
a lot!
Old Aug 21st 2017, 2:54 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Autonomo benefit with One time Paro payment

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Aug 21st 2017, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sorath
Hi,

following situation, I have been working in spain in a fixed contract and am now finished.
I wish to go Autonomo as I got a shortterm freelance job in Germany and I want to get the Paro (unemployment money) paid to my account.

Now the thing is I paid a translator to translate my business proposal to spanish and got everything prepared. BUT I will only register Autonomo if they aid my business otherwise I'll go Autonomo in Germany with lower tax rate.

Question A:
where do I go to show my business proposal and find out if they pay the Paro for my investment in objects. (what's the name of the agency?)

Question B:
can I go there beforehand before actually having a Tax number or will they send me ping pong back to get a tax nmb. first? As I first want to make sure to get the aid.

thanks a lot for your help!
a lot!
You need to do verything through the Social Security . See link : El pago único: la capitalización del paro
Old Aug 24th 2017, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

deadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond repute

what did you locally hired Gestor say?
Old Aug 28th 2017, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

I`m not qite sure what you are trying to do but dont expect any financial help off the Spanish Social Security as an autonomo in Spain if you end up out of work.
Old Aug 28th 2017, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot for everyone's answers.
I went to a gestor and got my cita previa with the sepe. Also got my business presentation ready and all necessary papers.
I also do have freelance work which I will pay my impuestos on. I just wanted to be well prepared to make sure to receive the paro in one go which is possible to finance the business (buy objects necessary for work) as i am first time autonomo and also had fixed employment the past 2.5 yrs. so i basically demand back the taxes i paid for this reason.
To clarify very shortly for followup readers.
Once the sepe approves i will be going to my local gestor which handles the autonomi registration.
Old Oct 10th 2017, 9:24 am
Just Joined

hi, me again.

I managed to get my paro junto and now am supposed to buy my equipment for my self employment within one month and then present the bills to the autonomo office.

does anyone know if I 'have to' buy the equipment in spain or can I buy it out of spain aswell. and just represent the bills.

thanks for your wisdom.
best
Old Oct 10th 2017, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sorath
hi, me again.

I managed to get my paro junto and now am supposed to buy my equipment for my self employment within one month and then present the bills to the autonomo office.

does anyone know if I 'have to' buy the equipment in spain or can I buy it out of spain aswell. and just represent the bills.

thanks for your wisdom.
best
Think I would be very surprised if they accepted anything but Spanish invoices
Old Oct 10th 2017, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

true, they might not even be able to read it depending on the person handling it at the government office.
Old Oct 10th 2017, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loafing Along
Think I would be very surprised if they accepted anything but Spanish invoices
I could not get it in to their thick skulls that invoices I had from the UK were valid without a VAT number as UK low turnover businesses do not have have to be VAT registered.